Product Specifications of the Unify Openscape IP Deskphone CP400
Unify Openscape IP Deskphone CP400
Available in New or Refurbished
The OpenScape Desk Phone CP400 is a mid-range phone for the professional user. Designed with 16 programmable function keys with Tri-Coloured status indicators. It can be expanded with up to two key modules with 16 function keys per module.
Intuitive and Space Saving
The ergonomically-designed, user friendly, low-cost devices in the OpenScape Desk Phone CP telephone family are equipped with a wide variety of functions. They are easy and comfortable to operate without making any compromises in the crystal clear HD audio quality and performance.
The Openscape CP400 can be integrated easily into legacy based IT/IP infrastructures. The Phone has an integrated Ethernet Switch and can be supplied with power via ethernet.
The Openscape CP400 is also equipped for Energy Efficient Ethernet which can significantly reduce average energy consumption.
The Openscape CP400 incorporates the latest developments in leading edge acoustics to ensure the very best in voice quality on the handset and handsfree operation. It features a high quality speakerphone and can be connected to professional headsets.
Offering the leading HD voice transmission - AudioPresence™ HD
AudioPresence HD ensures the users of the phones get immersive audio experience for voice calls and audio conferences, and leverages the standards based G.7222 high definition audio codec, best in class speaker, microphone and acoustic components, as well as state of the art noise suppression and echo cancellation in all OpenStage Deskphone CP models.
State of the Art Interface
The monochrome user interface of the CP400 is easy to use when calling, all the necessary information and functions are easy to find.
Unify is the first company to offer integration between the OpenScape Desk Phone CP400 and CP600 devices and Circuit collaboration software. This offers Unify customers more possibilities to work together as a team.
- Pivotable Graphical Display - 3.7 Inches (240 x 120 Pixels)
- White LED Backlight
- Signaling LED - Red, Green, Orange
- 4 Context Sensitive Soft Keys with LED - Red, Green, Orange
- 2 Fixed Function Keys (Menu/Absence)
- 16 Freely Programmable Function Keys with LED - Red, Green, Orange
- 4 Way Navigator Plus OK Key
- 3 Audio Function Keys - Mute, Loudspeaker, Headset with LED
- Volume +/-
- Open Listening Handsfree Speaking - Full Duplex
- Connection Options - Headset Interface (DHSG/EHS)
- Placement - Base, Two Different Placement Angles
|Colour of Telephone||Black|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £176.40 (Excl. VAT) £211.68 (Incl. VAT) RRP £275.18
- £236.99 (Excl. VAT) £284.39 (Incl. VAT)
£94.49 (Excl. VAT) £113.39 (Incl. VAT) RRP £147.41
- £70.00 (Excl. VAT) £84.00 (Incl. VAT)
£116.99 (Excl. VAT) £140.39 (Incl. VAT)
- £283.20 (Excl. VAT) £339.84 (Incl. VAT) RRP £171.60
£144.95 (Excl. VAT) £173.94 (Incl. VAT)
- £70.00 (Excl. VAT) £84.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £99.99