Most common providers
Webcams and video conferencing equipment are incredibly important to businesses these days. Particularly when you consider the fact more and more businesses are operating nationally and even internationally, rather than just within their local area. With the increase also in remote workers, there is a greater need for high-quality video technology in place.
After all, there is nothing worse during a video conference meeting or sales call than having poor sound or video quality or an unreliable and temperamental connection. Irritating lines across the screen and frustrating jumps and screen freezes where vital information is missed can make the whole process of doing business wirelessly more complicated and time-consuming. When it was always meant to make things easier and more efficient.
At PMC Telecom, we fully appreciate these concerns, which is why we only offer webcams and video conferencing hardware that is of the highest quality. From the cheapest solution to the most high-tech and sophisticated setup, we offer quality assurance.
Webcams for the Most Popular Video Conference Providers
As you’re undoubtedly aware, thanks to the advancements in high-speed wireless internet connections and the computers and other hardware designed to run them on, there are numerous video conferencing applications and solutions available. Whatever your preferred provider is, we have a selection of webcams designed and optimised to give you the best experience. This includes webcams designed for:
- Skype for Business – perhaps the best-known branded VoIP service, except for Zoom, Skype for Business allows users to communicate through online meetings, video calls, voice calls and text chat.
- Microsoft Teams – An integral part of the wider Microsoft 360 family of products, Teams offers videoconferencing and workplace chat, as well as application integration and storage.
- Zoom – although it was first launched in 2011, Zoom has become one of the most successful online chat and video telephony services made available through cloud-based peer-to-peer software. Everyone from family members living apart to long-distance learners, religious organisations and businesses use Zoom.
- RingCentral – a cloud-based business communications system with enterprise-level solutions for online collaboration, conferencing, meetings featuring support for text, fax, and voice.
- Vonage – cloud communications for residential users and business of all sizes whether you are small, medium, mid-market or enterprise-level.
- 3CX – is a private branch exchange software that is designed to work on the SIP standard and allows extensions to make calls using either VoIP or the PSTN (public switched telephone network).
- Join.me – is a web-based application that particularly focuses on online meetings and screen-sharing for collaborative work.
- Swyx – designed with SMEs in mind, SwyxWare is a Windows-compatible system designed to combine all the communication needs of your company into one user interface.
- 8x8 – is a US provider that offers a variety of VoIP products and solutions for businesses
- Cisco WebEx – an online meeting and video conferencing solution developed by Cisco Systems.
As well as those designed to function with Windows, Microsoft 360, UC (Unified Communications), VoIP and Softphone.
Webcams From The Most Reputable Companies
To meet our commitment to offering the best quality in webcams and videoconferencing equipment and solutions, we are careful about the products we select. We only work with the manufacturers and brands we feel offer the best value for money.
Therefore, whether you opt for a state-of-the-art Panasonic or Sennheiser designed to work with Softphone or an entry-level webcam setup designed with Zoom in mind by Project Telecom, we’re sure we have the solution that’s right for you.
Support for Modern Standards
Just as mobile, computer and television technology are always evolving and improving, so too is the equipment, software and hardware used in webcams and videoconferencing. At PMC we keep our finger on the pulse and want to give you, our customers, access to all the latest and best technological advancements necessary to make sure your business can meet the standard requirements.
You will find, therefore, webcams designed to work with video standards like:
- HD 1080P
- 4K UHD
Along with current industry and commercial audio standards.
Solutions for all Budgets
We understand our customers, from small, medium, and large business to global enterprises, to gamers and recreational users, all have different budgets to work with. Rather than missing out on the benefits of the best in webcams and videoconferencing hardware, therefore, we have been careful to pick out products at all price points.
So, it doesn’t matter what you are looking for and what you need. Whether you are only looking to invest a couple of hundred pounds or less in a webcam for Twitch streaming and speaking to family members or are looking to invest in a comprehensive business-level unified communications system, we have it all.
If you are not sure what you need and want advice or any suggestions and recommendations, don’t hesitate to contact us. The team here at PMC Telecom will be more than happy to help.