Unify Openscape Desk Phone IP 55G HFA Text Black
Available in New & Refurbished
Vibrant Communication at the Desktop
The modern, space-saving and ergonomic OpenScape Desk Phone IP product family offers economical and multifunctional IP telephones for an intuitive and user-friendly communication experience. In addition, the OpenScape Desk Phone IP product family features easy user guidance, crystal clear sound in HD quality and an integrated Gigabit Ethernet, and provides communication capabilities geared toward productivity for years to come – making available a first-rate assistant at the desktop.
The OpenScape Desk Phone IP product family encompasses ergonomically designed IP devices for a wide range of uses that were specifically developed for the needs of knowledge workers. Offering fast and easy access to high demand telephony features, these phones are all about productivity.
Their notably small footprint and flexible placement options means they meet many location scenarios.
Produced with our high definition AudioPresence™ technology for crystal clear audio, conversations are clearer for improved overall call quality. Plus, using industry leading green-IT technology in its construction means users have an environmentally friendly, energy efficient device that reduces operating costs.
Through interoperability with other devices and secure, multimodal access to various services and applications, users and administrators can customize the devices to their needs, ultimately empowering users to be more productive sooner.
With the integrated Gigabit Ethernet, users can take advantage of powerful UC communication functions at the desk, while the devices will be able to accommodate developments in the network infrastructure well into the future.
In addition, the ergonomic design, the functions that are fully aligned with customer requirements (such as headset connectivity), and the multi-line options of the OpenScape Desk Phone IP product family ensure that these devices are ideally suited for both standard use and for the more demanding requirements by knowledge workers.
- 320 x 240 Pixels (QVGA) 14.5 cm (5.7 Inches) TFT, 65k Colours
- Fixed Function Keys - 14 (9 With Red LEDs)
- Freely Programmable Keys (Illuminated) - 8 Keys with Red LEDs
- Optical Call Alert
- Message Waiting LED
- Volume Adjustment - +/- Keys
- Navigation Element - 4 Way Navigator Plus OK
- Number of Lines - 8 - Maximum 30 Lines With 2 x Openscape Key Module 5S
- Headset Jack for Corded/Cordless Headsets
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- USB Port
- G.711 (64 Kbit/s a/µ law)
- G.722 (64 Kbit/s) - (AudioPresence™)
- G.729AB (8 Kbit/s)
- Open Listening
- Full Duplex Handsfree
- Echo Cancelling for Local Echo (AEC) Full Duplex
- Personal Phonebook - Up to 1,000 Entries
- LDAP Access to (Corporate) Directories
- Call Log
- XML Application Support
- Layer 2 Authentication (IEEE 802.1x)
- Payload Encryption Via SRTP
- Signaling Via TLS Encryption
- Support of Digital Certificates (X.509 V3)
- QoS (DiffServ and IEEE 802.1Q
- IEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging and Prioritisation
- Support of IP V6 (SIP Telephones Only) - Dual Stack
- External Power Supply Unit
- Power over LAN: IEEE 802.3af
- PoE Class 3
- Consumption Data after Annual Load Cycle According to RAL-UZ 150 - 32.4kWh
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions - (mm)
- Depth - 200mm
- Width - 255mm
- Height - 186mm
- 1.150 kg
|Colour of Telephone||Black|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £138.42 (Excl. VAT) £166.10 (Incl. VAT)
- £70.26 (Excl. VAT) £84.31 (Incl. VAT) RRP £109.61
£108.44 (Excl. VAT) £130.13 (Incl. VAT)
- £65.00 (Excl. VAT) £78.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £30.00 (Excl. VAT) £36.00 (Incl. VAT)
£73.00 (Excl. VAT) £87.60 (Incl. VAT)
- £89.99 (Excl. VAT) £107.99 (Incl. VAT)
- £176.40 (Excl. VAT) £211.68 (Incl. VAT) RRP £275.18