Product Specifications of the Unify Openscape IP Deskphone CP205
Unify Openscape IP Deskphone CP205
Available in New & Refurbished
The OpenScape Desk Phone CP205 is an uncompromising value phone for easy entry into VoIP telephony. It supports the entire range of OpenScape Voice features, and has a headset socket and four programmable function keys.
The keys are preprogrammed with conversations, people , forwarding and redial. However, they can also be configured as a four line keys for example. The focus on essential functions makes the CP205 an ideal companion for CTI supported workstations. In addition, the phone has fixed function keys for hold, transfer and conference to quickly interact with the call party. This phone already supports AudioPresenceTM, our trademark for HD audio.
The OpenScape Desk Phone CP205 brings Gigabit Ethernet and Energy Efficient Ethernet together with the capabilities of the OpenScape Desk Phone CP200 for a cost effective entry device. The focus on essential functions makes the OpenScape Desk Phone CP205 a cost-effective companion for customer environments where additional LAN-bandwidth is required.
Intuitive and Space Saving
The ergonomically-designed, user friendly, low-cost devices in the OpenScape Desk Phone CP telephone family are equipped with a wide variety of functions. They are easy and comfortable to operate without making any compromises in the crystal clear HD audio quality and performance.
The Openscape CP205 can be integrated easily into legacy based IT/IP infrastructures. The Phone has an integrated Ethernet Switch and can be supplied with power via ethernet.
The Openscape CP205 incorporates the latest developments in leading edge acoustics to ensure the very best in voice quality on the handset and handsfree operation. It features a high quality speakerphone and can be connected to professional headsets.
Offering the leading HD voice transmission - AudioPresence™ HD
AudioPresence HD ensures the users of the phones get immersive audio experience for voice calls and audio conferences, and leverages the standards based G.7222 high definition audio codec, best in class speaker, microphone and acoustic components, as well as state of the art noise suppression and echo cancellation in all OpenStage Deskphone CP models.
- SIP Software is Pre-Installed
- Plug & Play / Automatic Software Deployment Via DLS
- CorNet-IP / HFA
- Graphical Two-Line Display (192 x 48 Pixels), Monochrome
- Signaling LED (Red/Green/Orange)
- 4 Freely Programmable Function Keys with an LED (Red/Green/Orange)
- Pre-Assignment - Call log, Contacts, Forwarding, Redialing
- 5 Fixed Function Keys, 3 With LED (Red or Green), Hold, Transfer, Conference Calling, Settings, Messages
- 4 Way Navigator Plus OK Key
- 3 Audio Function Keys (Mute/Loudspeaker/Headset) With LED
- Volume +/-
- Open Listening/Handsfree Speaking (Full Duplex)
- Connection Options - Headset Interface (DHSG/EHS)
- Placement - Base, Two Different Placement Angles
- Wall Mounting
|Colour of Telephone||Black|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £35.00 (Excl. VAT) £42.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £639.00 (Excl. VAT) £766.80 (Incl. VAT)
- £155.00 (Excl. VAT) £186.00 (Incl. VAT)
£9.50 (Excl. VAT) £11.40 (Incl. VAT)
£34.95 (Excl. VAT) £41.94 (Incl. VAT)
Professional USB Wireless Bluetooth Audio Conference Speakerphone | Compatible with Skype for Business£70.00 (Excl. VAT) £84.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £99.00
- £74.49 (Excl. VAT) £89.39 (Incl. VAT)
- £54.49 (Excl. VAT) £65.39 (Incl. VAT)