Product Specifications of the Unify Openscape Desk Phone IP35G Eco Icon Black - Refurbished
Unify Openscape Desk Phone IP35G Eco Icon Black - Refurbished
The modern, space-saving and ergonomic OpenScape Desk Phone IP product family offers economical and multifunctional IP telephones for an intuitive and user-friendly communication experience. In addition, the OpenScape Desk Phone IP product family features easy user guidance, crystal clear sound in HD quality and an integrated Gigabit Ethernet, and provides communication capabilities geared toward productivity for years to come – making available a first-rate assistant at the desktop.
The OpenScape Desk Phone IP product family encompasses ergonomically designed IP devices for a wide range of uses that were specifically developed for the needs of knowledge workers.
Offering fast and easy access to high demand telephony features, these phones are all about productivity.
Their notably small footprint and flexible placement options means they meet many location scenarios.
Produced with our high definition AudioPresence™ technology for crystal clear audio, conversations are clearer for improved overall call quality. Plus, using industry leading green-IT technology in its construction means users have an environmentally friendly, energy efficient device that reduces operating costs.
Through interoperability with other devices and secure, multimodal access to various services and applications, users and administrators can customize the devices to their needs, ultimately empowering users to be more productive sooner.
With the integrated Gigabit Ethernet, users can take advantage of powerful UC communication functions at the desk, while the devices will be able to accommodate developments in the network infrastructure well into the future.
In addition, the ergonomic design, the functions that are fully aligned with customer requirements (such as headset connectivity), and the multi-line options of the OpenScape Desk Phone IP product family ensure that these devices are ideally suited for both standard use and for the more demanding requirements by knowledge workers
- New - Energy Efficient Ethernet and PoE Class 1
- Modern, Space Efficient and Ergonomic Design in a Dark Colour (Carbon Black)
- Built-in Stand with 4 Different Angle Positions
- English Language Labels with Terms Instead of Icons and a "Back” Button for Easy Navigation
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch
- Headset Connector
- Rich SIP Feature Set (with US Related Default Settings Out-of-the-Box)
- Dedicated Keys for the Most Commonly Used Features
- 3 Programmable Keys (Pre-Programmed by Default)
- Long Handset Cord (4 Metres)
- Wall Mountable without Extra Kit
- Display 2 Lines, 205 x 41 Pixels
- Fixed Function Type - 10 (6 with Red LEDs)
- Freely Programmable Keys (Illuminated) - 3 Keys with Red LEDs
- Optical Call Alert
- Message Waiting LED
- Volume Adjustment:+/- Keys
- Navigation Element: 3-Way Navigator Plus "Okay"
- Number of Lines - 3
- Headset Jack for Corded/Cordless Headsets
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- General - CE Mark, Ul Listing Mark
- Safety - IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA 22.2 No.60950-1
- Connection/Transmission -TBR 8, FCC Part 68/CS-03, TIA/EIA-810A, TIA/EIA-504A
- THE BLUE ANGEL Labelled
- G.711 (64 Kbit/s a/µ law)
- G.722 (64 Kbit/s)
- G.729AB (8 Kbit/s)
- Open Listening
- Full Duplex Hands-Free
- Echo Cancelling for Local Echo (AEC) Full Duplex
- Personal Phone Book with up to 100 Entries
- LDAP Access to (Corporate) Directories
- Call Log
- Layer 2 Authentication (IEEE 802.1x)
- Payload Encryption via SRTP
- Signalling via TLS Encryption
- Support of Digital Certificates(X.509 V3)
- QoS (DissServ and IEEE 802.1Q)
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging & Prioritisation
- External Power Supply Unit
- Power over LAN - IEEE 802.3af
- PoE Class 2
- Consumption Data after Annual Load Cycle According to RAL-UZ 150-28.1 kWh
- Dimensions - 200 x 185 x 176 (mm)
- Weight - 0.75kg
- Storage Conditions:-40°C up to +70°C
- Operating Conditions: +5°C + 40°C
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £106.75 (Excl. VAT) £128.10 (Incl. VAT)
- £236.99 (Excl. VAT) £284.39 (Incl. VAT)
£73.00 (Excl. VAT) £87.60 (Incl. VAT)
£108.44 (Excl. VAT) £130.13 (Incl. VAT)
- £30.00 (Excl. VAT) £36.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £110.00 (Excl. VAT) £132.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £70.26 (Excl. VAT) £84.31 (Incl. VAT) RRP £109.61
- £176.40 (Excl. VAT) £211.68 (Incl. VAT) RRP £275.18