Product Specifications of the Polycom Soundstation VTX1000 HD Voice Twin Pack Audio Conferencing Phone
The SoundStation VTX 1000 enables you to speak naturally from 2 feet to 20 feet away from the microphone, so those on the remote end of the call can hear you clearly - leading to increased productivity, faster decision making, a higher competitive advantage, and much happier conference call participants
As the world's first high-fidelity, wideband conference phone, the SoundStation VTX 1000 covers the full range of the human speech spectrum, making every voice, word, and syllable crystal clear - you'll think you were all in the same room! It's like going from black-and-white to color TV.
You can even download new software for additional features and functionality simply by dialing a number right from your SoundStation VTX 1000 - that's built-in investment protection!
Now is the time to experience the SoundStation VTX 1000. It's the perfect solution for any size conference room and will provide full room coverage for a 54' x 40' room.
Your business can't afford to use yesterday's technology and be stuck with yesterday's problems.
- Automatic microphone selection - automatically turns off mics that are furthest away from the speaker to remove the in-the-well sound
- Independent microphones with echo cancelling - to optimize
- Extension mics provide even greater room coverage for larger rooms
- Selectable, downloadable ring tones
- Unparalleled room coverage - speak naturally from 2 feet to 20 feet and be clearly heard
- Significantly reduced back ground noises - new noise reduction technology automatically minimises PC, projector and other noises
- Investment protection - allows remote downloads of software through an ordinary telephone line to add new features and applications
- Subwoofer - allows for audio extension down to 80 Hz
- Versatile audio inputs and outputs - accept input from a variety of sources and drive external speaker and recording systems and subwoofers
Easily connects into larger room PA systems, making it easy to hold a conference call in a hotel meeting room , or training room
|Recommended for up to this many users...||40+|
|Expandable with optional mics||Yes|
|Line Type||Analogue (BT, TalkTalk, Sky, etc)|
|If VoIP model - for use with||No|
|Dynamic Noise Reduction||Yes|
|Date & Time Display||No|
|List of Dialled Numbers. Time/Date stamped||-|
|Speaker Volume Control||Yes|
|Low battery indicator / alert||-|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £920.00 (Excl. VAT) £1,104.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £1,449.99
Polycom Soundstation VTX1000 HD Voice with Subwoofer and Microphones Twin Pack Audio Conferencing Phone£1,630.00 (Excl. VAT) £1,956.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £2,999.99
- £785.00 (Excl. VAT) £942.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £999.99
- £3,043.48 (Excl. VAT) £3,652.18 (Incl. VAT) RRP £4,747.82
- £705.00 (Excl. VAT) £846.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £1,388.00 (Excl. VAT) £1,665.60 (Incl. VAT)
- £1,199.00 (Excl. VAT) £1,438.80 (Incl. VAT)
- £1,294.00 (Excl. VAT) £1,552.80 (Incl. VAT)