Plantronics E10 S1 Vista Amplifier
Available In Brand New and Refurbished Versions
Call Centres using the most popular models of ACD systems with the "Rep Not Available" feature (RNA) now have the opportunity to enjoy Plantronics' clear, crisp communications, and the widest variety of compatible headsets available on the market.
The Plantronics E10 Headset Adapter is so small and lightweight that it is worn on the body instead of taking up valuable desktop space. Yet within this ergonomically designed package, the E10 offers full desktop adapter functionality.
It's all made possible through the use of Plantronics' handy Quick Disconnect feature: when the call center agent leaves the console, the disconnected QD automatically informs the ACD system to route incoming calls to available personnel, saving valuable time and improving caller satisfaction. With the E10, both agents and customers are better served, just the kind of solution you expect from "The World Leader in Communications Headsets".
- Plantronics E10 S1 Vista
- Lightweight Portable Amplifier
- Built in Mute Switch
- No Additional Power Supply or Batteries Required
- Compact Design
- SoundGuard Plus and Call Clarity Technologies Assure the Industries Highest Sound Quality
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £20.00 (Excl. VAT) £24.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £31.20
- £40.00 (Excl. VAT) £48.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £112.99
- £60.00 (Excl. VAT) £72.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £50.00 (Excl. VAT) £60.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £159.99
- £89.35 (Excl. VAT) £107.22 (Incl. VAT) RRP £129.99
- £79.99 (Excl. VAT) £95.99 (Incl. VAT)
- £80.00 (Excl. VAT) £96.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £124.80
- £62.49 (Excl. VAT) £74.99 (Incl. VAT)