A wireless headset is the ultimate in efficiency and freedom for the increasing numbers of office-workers who spend long periods on the phone. The SupraPlus Wireless from Plantronics offers absolute comfort, outstanding sound-quality and a number of well-thought out features, based on our unrivalled experience in this area.
The quick pair feature, for example, means that a compatible headset can be paired – at the click of a button – with a single base. This means that hot-desk, or shift workers can keep their own personal headset, and use it at any desk where there is a base.
The 100-metre wireless range (up to 50 metres in a typical office space) makes this the perfect solution for helpdesk workers, for example, who are often away from their own desks, but need to remain available at all times.
If you are amongst the many people who now make lengthy conference calls, the SupraPlus Wireless headset from Plantronics means you can simultaneously write or type notes, access papers, or even just relax and enjoy your coffee, whilst talking business.
- Extremely comfortable for all-day wearing
- Quick pair feature allows multiple headsets to share one base for effective hot-desking or multi-shift working
- DECT™ technology for excellent sound quality
- 100-metres’ range – up to 50-metres in a typical office
- Up to 9 hours’ talk-time, 50 hours’ standby time, with fast recharge
- Remote call-answering when away from your telephone (HL10 Lifter required)
- Dedicated headset volume and mute control including on-mute indicator
- Quick call feature for short-call convenience IntelliStand™ automatically answers call when headset is picked up from base (HL10 Lifter)
- Technology DECT (1,8Ghz)
- Headset weight 66g (monaural)
- Headset LED In-use indicator
- Operating range 100m in free space, up to 50m in a typical office
- Talk-time Up to 9 hrs
- Recharge time 1 hr gives 3.5 hrs talk-time, full charge achieved after 3 hrs
- Standby time Up to 50 hrs
- Out of range warning Audible tone in headset
- Transmit Volume Range 36dB +/- 0.5dB in steps of 3dB
- Receive Volume Range 14dB +/- 0.5dB in steps of 2dB
- Maximum Receive Level 118dBSPL
- Battery Lithium Ion
- 3 Base unit LED’s Power
- Talk mode (solid indicates headset active, flashing indicates
- headset muted) headset charging
This is an A-Grade refurbished model and comes complete with a 12 month warranty.
|For use with||Corded Phones|
|Cordless Headset Type||DECT (longer range, higher def)|
|Base connection types||RJ11 - connects to handset/headset port|
|Approx Range - Metres||100|
|Monaural or Binaural Headset||Monaural (Single Ear)|
|Talk Time||Up to 9 hours|
|Standby Time||Up to 50 hours|
|Charge Time||Recharge time 1 hr gives 3.5 hrs talk-time, full charge achieved after 3 hrs|
|Acoustic Shock Protection||-|
|DSP (Digital Signal Processor)||No|
|Hearing Aid Compatible||No|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £95.00 (Excl. VAT) £114.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £279.99
- £75.00 (Excl. VAT) £90.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £299.99
- £142.69 (Excl. VAT) £171.23 (Incl. VAT)
- £85.00 (Excl. VAT) £102.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £249.99
- £224.53 (Excl. VAT) £269.44 (Incl. VAT) RRP £299.99
- £184.00 (Excl. VAT) £220.80 (Incl. VAT)
- £110.00 (Excl. VAT) £132.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £183.12 (Excl. VAT) £219.74 (Incl. VAT) RRP £303.26