Product Specifications of the Panasonic KX-NCP500V PBX Telephone System
Please note this system comes readily configured with a 4 port hybrid extention card and a 2 port SIP trunk card.
The KX-NCP500 OneNet is an advanced communication solution ideal for up 64 users, equipped with voicemail, digital and IP telephone support, digital, IP network trunks and applications.
- The KX-NCP500 OneNet is an advanced communication solution designed to enable businesses to achieve unified communications by enhancing and streamlining office communications with presence enriched productivity applications
- The solution is ideal for up 64 users, equipped with voicemail, digital and IP telephone support, digital, IP network trunks and applications.
With full business communications features, built-in advanced applications, and a choice of fixed, mobile and advanced touch screen IP terminals, the Panasonic KX-NCP unified communication platforms provide a unified solution for businesses and meets their single or multi-site communication needs today as well as in the future.
Reasons to move to NCP Unified CommunicationsSolution...
- Always stay in contact - ‘Presence’- Allows everyone in your business to always stay in touch.
- Improve Team Productivity - Do more using applications integrated with your communications solution.
- Advanced Mobility - Take advantage of common business tools, in the office, working at home, or on the road.
- Customer Responsiveness - Use integrated applications to speed up and monitor your customer service levels.
- Optimise Business Processes - Improve Business Processes by leveraging business tools for individuals, teams and Group Supervisor
The Panasonic NCP range of platforms is now powered by OneNet, an exciting evolution in the Panasonic Unified Communication portfolio.
OneNet Features include...
- One Common feature set available across the entire family of communication platforms, including NCP-500 & 1000 as well as TDE100,200 & 600.
- Extensive Feature Transparency Across Multiple Locations and Users.
- Delivers scalable solutions for growth and deployment through enhanced IP capacity.
- Enhanced Applications, such as Intuitive Multi-party Conference & collaboration and CTI enhancements.
- OneNet now enables telephony features to be transparently deployed across multiple networked sites and users.
NCP - Key Business Benefits
Highly modular and designed to improve your business communications workflow - the new and improved KX-NCP network communication platform enables businesses to effectively reach, serve and retain your customers. Some of the key benefits include...
- Improve Business productivity with integrated support for Communication Assistant productivity application suite.
- Enhance worker productivity with advanced IP extensions, as well as standard SIP phones.
- Reduce costs with converged communications for voice and data using integrated SIP telephony services.
- Empower remote workers with IP phones and softphones for Laptops, PDAs and Mobile Phones.
- Quickly set up wireless branch locations using latest DECT over IP technology.
- Integrate common desktop business applications – making employees more efficient.
- Improve customer service with Built-in Voice Messaging and DISA functionality.
- Benefit from unified messaging using optional KX-TVM50 and TVM200 voice processing systems.
- Empower your sales and support staff by using mobile phones as office extensions.
- Improve Return on Investments and Reduce Total Cost of Ownership.
- Streamline and Centralise Management & Upgrades
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £650.00 (Excl. VAT) £780.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £950.00
- £750.00 (Excl. VAT) £900.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £499.99 (Excl. VAT) £599.99 (Incl. VAT)
- £550.00 (Excl. VAT) £660.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £570.00
£125.00 (Excl. VAT) £150.00 (Incl. VAT)
£395.00 (Excl. VAT) £474.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £733.33 (Excl. VAT) £880.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £1,160.00
£125.00 (Excl. VAT) £150.00 (Incl. VAT)