Empower your team with a faster way to communicate. The XT460 on-site two-way business radio helps you communicate instantly, without missing a beat. With crisp, clear audio throughout the workplace and exceptional durability, the XT460 delivers great performance even with hard use in high noise, harsh conditions.
The XT460 radio operates without subscription or call charges on PMR446 unlicensed frequencies, offering 8 channels and 219 user selectable privacy codes to help ensure a clear signal.
An easy to read display and four programmable buttons enables quick access to features. Enhanced audio quality, a rugged design, and versatile HTML-based customer programming software, make this radio an exceptional choice for all your on-site business needs.
Whether you’re coordinating resources at the construction site or on the manufacturing line, the XT460 two-way radio is tested to last. Unleash the power of your XT400 Series radio with accessories that are comfortable, durable and discreet to fit the way you work.
- Operates on licence and subscription-free PMR446 frequencies
- 8 Channels
- On/off/volume control knob
- 16-position channel/code selector knob
- Battery Save
- USB CPS Interface
- Radio Mic Gain
- Accessory Mic Gain
- Scan and Scan List
- Voice scrambling for extra privacy
- Time-Out Timer
- Compatible with XTNi audio accessories
- Licence-free PMR446 frequencies: Operates without subscription or call charges on PMR446 unlicensed frequencies, offering 8 channels and user selectable PL codes to help ensure a clear signal.
- Easy-to-Read Display: Quickly view your operating channel and radio status at a glance with the easily readable display.
- Ergonomic dEsign Comfortable to wear all-day, with easy-to-use interface that requires little or no training.
- Enhanced audio quality: Powerful 1500 mW speaker ensures clear communication without distracting feedback in noisy conditions.
- Rugged design: Meets military specifications for sealing against dust, wind, shock, vibration and other adverse conditions. It's durable metal diecast chassis meets US Military
Standard 810 and IP55 specs. These radios also undergo Motorola’s exclusive Accelerated Life Testing (ALT) that simulates up to 5 years of field use.
- Programmable buttons: Four programmable buttons allow quick and easy access to commonly used functions.
- Channel Announcement with Voice Alias: Leave your radio on your belt and know exactly what channel you are communicating on. Customise your list of channels by selecting from 16 pre-recorded work functions, such as security, customer service, cashier, etc.*
- Advanced Voice Activation (VOX): Enables hands-free operation with or without the use of optional accessories.
- Antimicrobial Coating: Helps prevent the growth of mould and germs on the surface of the radio.
- Customer Programming Software (CPS): HTML-based CPS is easy to use and works with any computer browser. Profiles are interchangeable with the XTNi Series making it easy to add XT400 Series radios to your existing radio fleet (CPS is available as free download. Separate programming cable required.)
- Accessories: XT400 Series radios ship as standard with a carry holster with a swivel belt clip that lets you rotate the radio to fit comfortably. Re-use XTNi audio accessories for flexible and dependable performance.
- Simplified Cloning: Quickly copy settings from radio to radio (between XT400 Series radios or between XT400 and XTNi radios). Cloning is done with radio-to-radio cloning cable or through the Multi-Unit Charger.
- Tri-coloured LED interface: Allows users to identify radio features and status.
- Disable Channel: Allows users to disable and skip undesirable channels via the customer programming software (CPS)
- Average Battery Life with Standard 2150 mAH Li-Ion Battery: Up to 20 hours with battery save on
- Weight with standard Li-Ion Battery: 256g
- Dimensions: 116 x 58 x 40mm
- Battery Voltage: 3.7V Li-Ion
- Operating Temperature -30C to +60C
- Sealing IP55
- Shock and Vibration Polycarbonate Housing passes EIA 603
- Dust and Humidity Satisfied EIA 603
- - Sensitivity (12 dB SINAD): -122 dBm (0.18 µV)
- - Adjacent Channel Selectivity: 70 dB @ 12.5 kHz
- - Intermodulation Rejection: 70 dB
- - Spurious Response Rejection (blocking 1 MHz): 90 dB
- - Audio Distortion: < 5%
- - CSQ Hum and Noise @ 12.5 kHz: -50 dB
- - PL Hum and Noise @ 12.5 kHz: -50 dB
- - DPL Hum and Noise @ 12.5 kHz: -45 dB
- - Spurious Emissions (< 1 GHz): < -54 dBm
- - Spurious Emissions (> 1 GHz): < -52 dBm
- - Audio Output @ < 5% Distortion: 1.5W @ 8 ohms
- - RF Output: 0.5 Watt
- - Frequency Stability: < 1.5 ppm
- - Spurs and Harmonics: -36 dbm for f < 1GHz, -30 dbm for f> 1GHz
- - FM Hum and Noise: < -45 dB
- - Modulation Limiting: ±2.5 kHz @ 12.5 kHz
- - Adjacent Channel Power: 70 dBc
- - Spurious Emissions @ 12.5 kHz: -36 dbm for f < 1GHz, -30 dbm for f> 1GHz
- - Audio Frequency Response (0.3 - 3.0 kHz): +1 to -3 dB
- - Audio Distortion: < 2%
* Advanced features via customer programming software (CPS).
|Radios for...||Commercial (Site, Security etc)|
|Transmission Type||PMR446 (Licence Free)|
|Digital or Analogue||Analogue|
|Single radio or multipack||Single Radio|
|Waterproofing||Splash / Weatherproof|
|Dimensions||116 x 58 x 40mm|
|Talk Time||Up to 20 hours with battery save|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £150.00 (Excl. VAT) £180.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £234.00
- £139.99 (Excl. VAT) £167.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £218.39
- £130.00 (Excl. VAT) £156.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £202.80
- £167.99 (Excl. VAT) £201.59 (Incl. VAT)
- £85.00 (Excl. VAT) £102.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £97.49
- £224.99 (Excl. VAT) £269.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £241.80
- £370.00 (Excl. VAT) £444.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £101.63 (Excl. VAT) £121.96 (Incl. VAT) RRP £142.94