Mitel StreamLine - Delivering IP Telephony Without Re-Wiring
StreamLine is a new form of Ethernet LAN switch that overcomes onerous wiring situations by using existing legacy (two-wire / twisted pair) wiring to deliver IP telephony across the organisation. It is designed to plug into an existing legacy network, so the entire organisation benefits from the call control of Mitel Communications Director (MCD), Mitels IP platform, messaging and Unified Communications.
StreamLine enables businesses to seamlessly integrate remote/isolated sites, including those with legacy wiring infrastructure.
Installation is a Breeze
StreamLine is plug compatible with cabling infrastructures so it connects directly to LAN cabling, similar to how an IP router acts, like a switch between the LAN and IP Phones. In addition, each phone requires a Streamline Adapter, that delivers power and converts two-wire to Ethernet signaling.
Industry-Leading Low Power Consumption
StreamLine delivers Power over Ethernet (PoE) or Ethernet over a single pair of telephony-grade wire with four times the reach of traditional data switches. In addition, StreamLine switches come standard with the flexibility of power sharing, load balancing, hot swappable power supply, and power sharing amongst multiple daisy chained units.
- 24/48 Port Configuration Options
- 25-Pair Amphenol RJ21 Connectors for the 24/48 x 10Mb Full Duplex downlink ports, over 24 or 26 AWG wires
- RS232 Management Port
- 10x100Mb Management Port
Other Key Data and Switch Capabilities
- Ethernet and Power Over a Single Pair of Telephony Grade Wire - Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3af IP
- Over Four Times the Reach of Traditional Data Switches; (1,200 Feet or 365 Metres)
- 2 x 2.5 Gigabit Dedicated Stacking Ports - Dedicated Ports for Multiple Unit Configurations (Network Expansion and Redundancy)
- 2 x 1 Gigabit Uplink Copper and Fibre Remote Management Ports - Used to Remotely Manage the Switch Via the Corporate LAN
- Rack Mountable on a 19 Inch Rack
- 1U - Height - 4.45cm (1.75"), Width - 43.5cm (17.13"), Depth - 25.2cm (9.92"), Weight - 3.61kg (7.96lb)
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £350.00 (Excl. VAT) £420.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £685.00 (Excl. VAT) £822.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £180.00 (Excl. VAT) £216.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £280.80
- £500.00 (Excl. VAT) £600.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £21.95 (Excl. VAT) £26.34 (Incl. VAT) RRP £26.51
- £115.25 (Excl. VAT) £138.30 (Incl. VAT) RRP £179.80
- £150.00 (Excl. VAT) £180.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £234.00
- £69.88 (Excl. VAT) £83.86 (Incl. VAT) RRP £109.01