Konftel 300M - The Conference Phone for the Mobile Office
The Konftel 300M is perfect for companies that have chosen a mobile communications solution. It is intended for use in mobile networks, with all their flexible benefits. You also get an uncompromising conference phone with smart functions and Konftel’s patented audio technology OmniSound® 2.0, ensuring crystal-clear sound on all your conference calls.
The battery provides up to 30 hours of talk time and is charged when the Konftel 300M is placed on the accompanying charging cradle. Other useful features include the ability to record to an SD memory card, SMS and the Conference Guide that helps you save call groups, which is a huge help if you make regular multi-party calls.T The USB computer connection makes VoIP calls possible, while the Konftel 300M can also be used in environments with Unified Communication solutions. The different connections, mobile and USB, can easily be switched and combined using Line Mode.
With the battery charged and the SIM card fitted, the Konftel 300M is excellent for anyone who needs to get large or small meetings going quickly!
- Connects to mobile networks
- OmniSound® 2.0 – a sensational crystal-clear sound
- Rechargeable battery (up to 30h of talk time)
- Konftel charging cradle included
- USB computer connection for VoIP calls
- Several connection options, mobile and USB
- Line mode for switching or combining connections
- User-friendly menu
- Keypad and clear display screen
- Conference guide simplifies multi-party calls
- Record your meetings on an SD memory card
- Supports expansion microphones
- Future-proof – can be upgraded
- 2-year warranty
OmniSound® 2.0 - Sensational Sound
Patented audio technology, OmniSound®, is embedded into all Konftel phones to ensure crystal-clear voice transmission. OmniSound® 2.0 provides the Konftel 300M with the capability to deliver an even more impressive audio quality. Just like OmniSound® full duplex, OmniSound® 2.0 uses an omnidirectional microphone and three speakers for optimal audio performance. OmniSound® 2.0 is enhanced with innovative features – noise suppression minimises distracting background noise, wideband voice transmission gives 7 kHz during VoIP calls and an equaliser allows you to adjust sound levels during your meeting.
The Konftel 300M is, to put it simply, a huge mobile phone with the same performance that you are used to from all Konftel’s conference phones. The sound quality is optimal – a requirement for effective phone conferences.
SIM Card and Battery
The Konftel 300M is perfect for companies that have chosen a mobile com-munications solution. It is connected to the mobile network and has a battery that provides up to 30 hours of talk time and is charged when the Konftel 300M is placed on the accompanying charging cradle. The battery can bechanged quite easily if you wish to add more batteries and a battery charger.T The mobile network and battery operation mean that you can start phone conferences with the Konftel 300M at once – wherever you are.
The Konftel 300M supports recording to an SD memory card – perfect for interviews, documentation or simply as a reminder of important calls and meetings. Can also be used as a dictaphone.
Multi-Party Calls and Conference Guide
Your mobile operator's network determines the number of participants in multi-party calls, but normally up to six people can be connected. The conference guide, which stores call groups, rings all the parties simultaneously at the touch of a button. A useful function if you make regular calls.
USB Connection for VoIP Calls and UC Environments
The Konftel 300M is compatible with most UC environments and can be connected to a computer using the accompanying USB cable. Use Line Mode to make it easy to switch between and combine mobile and USB connections.
Expansion Microphones for Larger Meetings
The Konftel 300M is equipped with Konftel’s patented audio technology, OmniSound® 2.0, which gives crystal-clear sound. Supplement with expansion microphones for larger meetings to expand the reception area from 30 m2 to more than double that.
Menus and quick reference guides; Danish, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, German, Russian.
- OmniSound® 2.0: Wideband via USB
- Microphone: Omnidirectional, 360?
- Frequency range: 3G/2G 200-3300 Hz, USB 200-7000 Hz
- Reception area: Up to 30 m2, > 10 persons
- Range with expansion microphones: Up to 70 m2, > 16 persons
- Volume: Max. 90 db SPL 0.5 m
- Equalizer: dark, neutral and bright
- GSM 850/900/1800
- 3G/UMTS 900/2100
- USB 2.0. Compatible with Microsoft Office Communicator, Skype and other communications tools.
- Battery: 5200 mAh, up to 30h talk time/270h standby
- Charging stand: AC adapter 100-240 V AC/14 V DC, electrical cable length 90 cm
- SIM with support for PIN/PUK
- Phonebook: 500 contacts. Import/export via SIM card
- Call groups: 20 groups
- Supports recording to a 2 GB SD memory card
- Support for SMS (Short Message Service) text messages
- Kensington® security slot
- Konftel 300M: Size: 240 mm diameter, 77 mm height, weight: 1180 g incl. battery
- Konftel charging cradle: Size 180x165 mm, weight 220 g
- Colour: Liquorice black
Display And Keypad
- Display screen: LCD, 128x64 pixels (5x2.5 cm)
- Keypad: Alphanumeric, *, #, handset on, handset off, mute, hold, volume up, volume down, 5 buttons for navigation in the menu system, line mode, conference guide
In The Box
- The Konftel 300M comes with a battery, Konftel charging cradle, USB cable, and quick reference guide
|Recommended for up to this many users...||10|
|Expandable with optional mics||Yes|
|Line Type||Analogue (BT, TalkTalk, Sky, etc)|
|If VoIP model - for use with||No|
|Dynamic Noise Reduction||Yes|
|Date & Time Display||No|
|List of Dialled Numbers. Time/Date stamped||-|
|Speaker Volume Control||Yes|
|Low battery indicator / alert||-|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £385.00 (Excl. VAT) £462.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £395.00 (Excl. VAT) £474.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £245.00 (Excl. VAT) £294.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £300.00 (Excl. VAT) £360.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £546.00
- £320.00 (Excl. VAT) £384.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £420.00
- £650.00 (Excl. VAT) £780.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £370.00 (Excl. VAT) £444.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £632.00
- £420.00 (Excl. VAT) £504.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £686.40