The Konftel 300IP is a flexible SIP-based conference phone that is ideal for companies using IP telephony. It is equipped with Konftel’s patented audio technology OmniSound® 2.0 with wideband to ensure a clear and natural sound.
The stylishly designed Konftel 300IP is packed with intelligent functions to make teleconferences more efficient. For instance, you can record and to make teleconferences more efficient. For instance, you can record and store your meetings on a SD memory card. The conference guide makes it possible to call pre-programmed groups with a few simple pushes of a button. Contacts can easily be imported and exported via the webinterface.
With the personal user profile function you can create your own phone book.
The Konftel 300IP is also ideal for larger conferences as it is possible to connect expansion microphones, an external wireless headset and a PA system to the phone.
With the Konftel 300IP your company will have a top-quality conference phone that combines all the benefits of IP telephony with innovative new phone that combines all the benefits of IP telephony with innovative new functions.
Based on SIP
The Konftel 300IP can be connected either to your IP PBX system or direct to a VoIP service provider. The phone is based on SIP (RFC 3261) and is compatible with most of the SIP platforms available on the market. In order to simplify connection, the Konftel 300IP also supports Power over Ethernet.
Advantages of the Konftel 300IP
- OmniSound ® 2.0 with wideband
- SIP based
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- 5-way calls
- Record your meetings
- Wireless headset connection
- User profiles for saving personal contacts and settings
- The conference guide makes calls easier
- Phone book
- Web-based configuration
- Export and import of contacts and settings simplifies installation
- Expansion microphones increase the voice pickup range (accessory)
- Connects to a PA system (accessory)
- Can be upgraded making it future-proof
- Two-year warranty
|Recommended for up to this many users...||12|
|Expandable with optional mics||-|
|If VoIP model - for use with||No|
|Dynamic Noise Reduction||No|
|Date & Time Display||No|
|List of Dialled Numbers. Time/Date stamped||-|
|Speaker Volume Control||Yes|
|Low battery indicator / alert||-|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £720.00 (Excl. VAT) £864.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £999.95
- £395.00 (Excl. VAT) £474.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £245.00 (Excl. VAT) £294.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £300.00 (Excl. VAT) £360.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £546.00
- £320.00 (Excl. VAT) £384.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £420.00
- £300.00 (Excl. VAT) £360.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £477.35
- £370.00 (Excl. VAT) £444.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £632.00
- £550.00 (Excl. VAT) £660.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £999.99