Productive agents are critical to the success of your contact center business. But, as your customers demand more and better personalized service, it can be challenging to meet their needs without compromising call handling time, agent productivity and employee retention.
The answer is the Jabra LINK 850 audio processor. Small yet powerful, the Jabra LINK 850 extends the value of your headset investment with features that boost productivity, lower costs and drive performance throughout your business.
Boost Agent Efficiency
Consistent sound clarity, background noise reduction and safe noise levels ensure fewer call interruptions so agents complete more calls – faster. Built-in noise canceling capabilities and easy call management features promote a safe, comfortable and more productive working environment.
Prevent Stress & Hearing Injuries
Reduce the number of sick days and increase employee retention. the Jabra LINK 850 audio processor delivers acoustic shock protection and is compliant with the EU Noise at Work Directive and leading US recommendations, enforcing a maximum exposure limit of 85 dB(A).
Less noise and distractions keep agents focused on the call.
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced noise reducing technology eliminates disruptive sounds and call interruptions enabling more productive calls and a better call experience.
- Line Quieting: Removes line hiss, buzz and other distracting noises from the phone network.
- Soft Squelch: Reduces background noise by only amplifying sounds over a certain level.
Safe, comfortable sound enables motivated and productive agents all day long, and certified devices ensure safety and compliance with local regulations.
- PeakStop: Acoustic shock protection that removes potentially harmful sound spikes before they reach the headset. Protects the user by keeping the absolute sound level and the energy of the peak in the safe zone at all times providing safe, comfortable sound to your agents (max 118dB RmS).
- Noise at Work Compliance: Jabra audio processors are compliant with EU and US regulations and recommendations to ensure agent safety and compliancy with local laws.
Clear sound makes it possible for the agent and the caller to understand each other, enabling personal and more effective conversations.
- DSP (digital Signal Processing): Advanced technology that delivers crystal clear sound without echoes or artifacts so agents can have more effective conversations.
- Dynamic volume Control: Automatically adjusts call volume to a comfortable level with no distortion.
- Tone Control Equalizer: Enables agents to adjust the sound of their headset to the optimal level of crispness and clarity.
Convenient connectivity and supervisor management features streamline operations for greater productivity.
- Supervisor Port: Unique supervisor interface enables easy agent training and call monitoring.
- Busylight: A Busylight (accessory) tells colleagues you’re on a call, keeping potential interruptions to a minimum.
- PC and desk Phone Compatibility: Connects to PCs, desk phones or both.
|Headset Accessory Type||Training Cable / Splitter|
|Please note||250 metres|
No videos found for this product.
- £72.99 (Excl. VAT) £87.59 (Incl. VAT)
- £20.00 (Excl. VAT) £24.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £31.20
- £17.24 (Excl. VAT) £20.69 (Incl. VAT) RRP £26.89
- £40.00 (Excl. VAT) £48.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £112.99
- £89.99 (Excl. VAT) £107.99 (Incl. VAT)
- £89.35 (Excl. VAT) £107.22 (Incl. VAT) RRP £129.99
- £95.99 (Excl. VAT) £115.19 (Incl. VAT)
- £50.00 (Excl. VAT) £60.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £159.99