Pocket-sized and licence-free, the Hytera PD355LF handheld digital radio delivers a range of sought after features in a small form factor, ideal for discreet use in retail, hospitality or education environments.
The innovative licence-free handheld digital mobile radios from Hytera were among the first in the world. They operate in 446MHz frequency range, and were developed in accordance with the open DMR standard. Their compact design and intuitive operation make these DMR radios the ideal companion for day-to-day business.
Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) is an open standard for professional mobile radio (PMR), developed by the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI). DMR systems use a channel range of 12.5 kHz and are compatible with the frequency spectrum of analogue mobile radio. As a result, mobile radio solutions based on the DMR standard enable a simple and cost-efficient migration from analogue to digital technology.
PMR446 - Licence Free Radio For Everyone
PMR446 radios can be operated by any user, with no need for proof of identification or a radio licence. The UHF frequency range from 446.0 to 446.2 MHz is assigned to these licence-free radios, whereas the range from 446.0 to 446.2 MHz is reserved for analogue and digital applications respectively.
PMR refers to Private Mobile Radio. PMR446 Radios feature a permanent antenna with maximum transmitting power of 0.5 Watts.
Hytera digital PMR446 radios combine the properties of citizens' band radio with the new digital mobile radio standard. With this unique combination, you receive licence-free radios that also offer the extensive functionality of professional digital mobile radio, straight out of the box.
- Weight - 160g
- Dimensions - 123 × 58 × 23 mm
- Scanning (Analogue or Digital Channels)
- Digital Text Message Function (Pre-Programmable Message)
- One Touch Call/Text Message
- IP54 Compliant
- Dual Mode - Digital and Analogue
- Pocket Size
- Micro USB Port for Easy Charging
- In Digital Mode, Radio Operates up to 12 Hours Using a Duty Cycle of 5-5-90
- Frequency Range - UHF - 446,0 – 446,2 MHz
- Supported Operating Modes - DMR Tier I (Licence-Free DMR), PMR446 Analogue Mobile Radio, DMR Tier I in acc. With ETSI TS 102 361-1/2/3
- 32 Channel Capacity
- Zone Capacity - 16
- Channel Spacing - 12.5 kHz (Analogue, Digital)
- Battery Life - Approximately 12 Hours - Digital
- Standard Battery - 2000mAh (Llithium-ion Battery)
- Transmitting Power - 0.5W
- Frequency Stability - ± 0.5 ppm
- Digital Vocoder Type - AMBE+2™
- Operating Voltage - 3.7V
- Dust and Water Protection - IP54
- Shock and Vibration Resistance - MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G
- Operating Temperature: - 30 °C to + 60 °C
- Dimensions - 123 × 58 × 23 mm
- Weight - 160g Approx
In the Box
- Hytera PD335LF Licence Free Radio
- Belt Clip
- Nylon Strap
- Plug in Micro USB Charger
- User Guide
|Radios for...||Commercial (Site, Security etc)|
|Transmission Type||PMR446 (Licence Free)|
|Digital or Analogue||Analogue, Digital|
|Single radio or multipack||Single Radio|
|Waterproofing||Splash / Weatherproof|
|Dimensions||123 × 58 × 23 mm|
|Battery Type||2000mAh (Lithium-ion Battery)|
|Talk Time||Up to 12 hours (Digital)|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £166.49 (Excl. VAT) £199.79 (Incl. VAT)
- £99.95 (Excl. VAT) £119.94 (Incl. VAT)
- £95.99 (Excl. VAT) £115.19 (Incl. VAT)
- £179.99 (Excl. VAT) £215.99 (Incl. VAT)
- £147.99 (Excl. VAT) £177.59 (Incl. VAT)
£99.00 (Excl. VAT) £118.80 (Incl. VAT)
- £167.99 (Excl. VAT) £201.59 (Incl. VAT)
- £54.00 (Excl. VAT) £64.80 (Incl. VAT)