This unit has been designed with DDA regulations in mind. It is finished in yellow, with raised 32mm button. Raised text and Braille are highlighted on a red raised plate. Inductive loop is standard. This is an ideal unit to be used in public access areas.
The Help Point family of telephones is fully electronic, vandal and weather resistant, providing hands free loudspeaking communications for any public areas. The internal components are protected by a weather resistant enclosure behind the faceplate.
- Large, vandal resistant metal buttons, palm operable
- Raised text button legends with Braille
- Induction Loop facility for hearing impaired
- Audio-visual ring indication
- Emergency override
- Hands free operation (VOX)
- Robust/Weather resistant: Up to IP65
- Single or Dual button auto dial options with remote programming
- Dual purpose design for flush or surface mounting, simple installation
- Line powered down to 25mA
|Line Type||Analogue (BT, TalkTalk, Sky, etc), VoIP/SIP|
|IP Rating||Up to IP65|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £2,478.55 (Excl. VAT) £2,974.26 (Incl. VAT) RRP £3,422.63
- £2,159.99 (Excl. VAT) £2,591.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £3,369.59
- £124.99 (Excl. VAT) £149.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £194.99
£43.99 (Excl. VAT) £52.79 (Incl. VAT)
£36.99 (Excl. VAT) £44.39 (Incl. VAT)
- £1,624.95 (Excl. VAT) £1,949.94 (Incl. VAT)
£9.95 (Excl. VAT) £11.94 (Incl. VAT) RRP £15.53
£68.99 (Excl. VAT) £82.79 (Incl. VAT)