Product Specifications of the Cisco 8941 IP Phone
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8941 is a new and innovative IP endpoint that delivers affordable, business-grade voice and video communication services to customers worldwide.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8941 integrates video communications into the Cisco Unified IP Phones 8900 Series with a built-in, high-quality video (VGA or 640 x 480 pixel) up to 30 frames per second, for both encoding and decoding. The phone renders video on its high-resolution, 5-inch diagonal, fully backlit, VGA-quality display.
The phone supports four lines and four context-sensitive soft keys along with a high-definition voice, full-duplex speakerphone for a more productive and more flexible endpoint experience. Fixed keys for hold, transfer, redial, and conference; a tri-color LED line; and feature keys also make the endpoint simpler and easier to use.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8941 offers greater personalization with two handset style options. Right-to-left language presentation is also supported on the display, addressing the language localization needs of global customers.
Delivering a more energy-efficient and eco-friendly solution in support of customer green initiatives, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 8941 is rated a Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 endpoint. A deep-sleep option provides energy savings during non business hours. In addition, the phone uses both recyclable and reground plastics for a more earth-responsible solution.
- Deep-Sleep option: Power savings can be recognized by cycling power by time of day and day of week.
- Speakerphone: Full-duplex speakerphone with support for high-definition voice allows for flexibility in placing and receiving calls and clarity in audio performance.
- Headset support: An RJ11 (U10) interface to the optional headset offers you additional options for placing and receiving calls.
- Lighted message waiting indicator: The handset lights when there is new voicemail, it stays lit until you process your new voicemail.
- Graphical display: The phone delivers VGA presentation for calling, video calling, and applications, in addition to a 5-inch (10-cm) graphical TFT color display, 16-bit color depth, 640 x 480 effective pixel resolution, and backlighting.The display also supports localization requiring double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts.
- Four soft key buttons and a scroll toggle bar: Your calling options are dynamically present; the scroll toggle bar allows easy movement through the displayed information.
- Network features: Network features include LLDP-MED, Cisco Discovery Protocol and IEEE 802.1 p/q tagging and switching.
- Ethernet switch: The phone has a 10/100BASE-T Ethernet connection through two RJ-45 ports, one for the LAN connection and the other for connecting a downstream Ethernet device such as a PC.
- Volume control: A volume-control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset, headset, monitor speaker, and ringer.
- Dual-position foot stand: The display is easy to view and the buttons and keys are easy to use.
- Multiple ring tones: The phone offers user-adjustable ring tones.
- American Disabilities Act (ADA) features: The hearing-aid-compatible (HAC) handset meets the requirements set by the ADA; it also meets ADA HAC requirements for a magnetic coupling to approved hearing aids. The phone dialing pad also complies with ADA standards.
- Signaling protocol support: The phones are supported in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Unified Communications Manager Business Edition Versions 7.1.5 and later using Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP). Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is targeted for July 2011.
- Codec support: G.711a, G.711u, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722, and Internet Low Bitrate (iLBC) audio compression codecs are supported.
- Voice quality: Comfort-noise generation and voice-activity-detection (VAD) programming is provided on a system basis.
- Firmware upgrades: You can download firmware changes from Cisco.com.
- Software upgrades: Software upgrades are supported with a Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) server.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): Cisco Unified IP Phone 8941: 9.25 x 4.49 x 10.24 in. (235 x 114 x 260 mm).
- Weight: Cisco Unified IP Phone 8941: Standard: 2.80 lb (1.27 kg) Slimline: 2.72 lb (1.235 kg).
- Multiple-language support. The following languages are supported with CUCM 8.6:
- Arabic (Arabic area)
- Bulgarian (Bulgaria)
- Catalan (Spain)
- Chinese (China)
- Chinese (Hong Kong)
- Chinese (Taiwan)
- Croatian (Croatia)
- Czech (Czech Republic)
- Danish (Denmark)
- Dutch (Netherlands)
- English (United Kingdom) - Prompts only
- Estonian (Estonia)
- French (France)
- Finnish (Finland)
- German (Germany)
- Greek (Greece)
- Hebrew (Israel)
- Hungarian (Hungary)
- Italian (Italy)
- Japanese (Japan)
- Latvian (Latvia)
- Lithuanian (Lithuania)
- Korean (Korea Republic)
- Norwegian (Norway)
- Polish (Poland)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Romanian (Romania)
- Russian (Russian Federation)
- Spanish (Spain)
- Slovak (Slovakia)
- Swedish (Sweden)
- Serbian (Republic of Serbia)
- Serbian (Republic of Montenegro)
- Slovenian (Slovenia)
- Thai (Thailand)
- Turkish (Turkey)
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £95.00 (Excl. VAT) £114.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £70.20
- £55.99 (Excl. VAT) £67.19 (Incl. VAT)
- £99.00 (Excl. VAT) £118.80 (Incl. VAT) RRP £163.80
- £100.00 (Excl. VAT) £120.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £195.00
- £400.00 (Excl. VAT) £480.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £624.00
- £270.00 (Excl. VAT) £324.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £234.00
- £80.00 (Excl. VAT) £96.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £85.80
- £100.00 (Excl. VAT) £120.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £132.60