The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6911 Slimline is a cost-effective, easy-to-use, single-line IP endpoint. It is an ideal solution for classrooms, manufacturing floors or anywhere there is need for light voice communications services with a co-located PC.
A business-grade voice communications endpoint that provides high-quality voice services in a clutter-free and eco-friendly ergonomic design.
- Fixed keys for Hold, Redial, Call Waiting, Conference, Transfer, and Voice Messaging
- IEEE 10/100 integrated switch ports support co-located PC for reduced cost and wiring infrastructure
- Full-duplex speakerphone for hands-free communications
- Support of up to two concurrent voice calls with Call Waiting
- Tricolor illuminated line key to indicate an incoming call, an active call, and a call on hold
|Colour of Telephone||No|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £80.00 (Excl. VAT) £96.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £93.60
- £80.00 (Excl. VAT) £96.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £85.80
- £55.00 (Excl. VAT) £66.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £70.20
- £60.00 (Excl. VAT) £72.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £93.60
- £105.00 (Excl. VAT) £126.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £163.80
- £95.00 (Excl. VAT) £114.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £70.20
- £210.00 (Excl. VAT) £252.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £124.80
- £85.00 (Excl. VAT) £102.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £70.20