Cisco 1000base-lx/lh Sfp Transceiver Module Mmf/smf 1310nm Dom (GLC-LH-SMD)
Available in New & Refurbished
Cisco's industry-standard SFP is a hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a Gigabit Ethernet port/slot, linking the port with the fiber-optic network. SFPs can be used and interchanged on a wide variety of Cisco products and can be intermixed in combinations of IEEE 802.3z- compliant 1000Base SX, 1000Base LX/LH, or 1000BaseZX interfaces on a port-by-port basis.
The Cisco GLC-LH-SM fully complies with the IEEE 802.3z 1000Base LX standard. However, their higher optical quality allows them to reach 10 km over single-mode fiber (SMF) versus the 5 km specified in the standard.
Features and Benefits
- Hot Swappable to Maximise Uptime and Serviceability
- Flexibility of Media and Interface Choice on a Port by Port Basis, so you can Pay as you Populate
- Robust Design for Enhanced Reliability
- Supports Digital Optical Monitoring (DOM Capability)
1000BASE-LX/LH SFP for Both Multimode and Single-Mode Fibres
The 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP, compatible with the IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-LX standard, operates on standard single-mode fiber-optic link spans of up to 10 km and up to 550 m on any multimode fibers. When used over legacy multimode fiber type, the transmitter should be coupled through a mode conditioning patch cable. For details on this implementation, refer to http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/modules/ps5455/product_bulletin_c25-530836.html
- Width - 1.34cm
- Depth - 5.65cm
- Height - 0.85cm
- Weight - 75g
Enviromental Conditions and Power Requirements
Operating temperature Range
- Commercial Temperature Range (COM): 0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)
- Extended Temperature Range (EXT): -5°C to 85°C (23 to 185°F)
- Industrial Temperature Range (IND): -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)
100/1000BASE-LX SFP for Long-Reach Single-Mode Fibers
The dual-rate 100M/1G 10Km SFP is interoperable with the IEEE 100BASE-LX and 1000BASE-LX/LH standards.
The GLC-GE-DR-LX SFP also supports digital optical monitoring (DOM) functions according to the industry-standard SFF-8472 multisource agreement (MSA). This feature gives the end user the ability to monitor real-time parameters of the SFP, such as optical output power, optical input power, temperature, laser bias current, and transceiver supply voltage.
SFP Operation at 100M
The GLC-GE-DR-LX SFP can interoperate with other 100M SFPs/interfaces as long as those are based on 100BASE-LX10 standard. A 5dB attenuator is needed on the path of dual-rate SFP Tx and 100BASE-LX10 interface Rx. No attenuator is needed on the other fiber strand.
SFP Operation at 1G
The GLC-GE-DR-LX SFP can interoperate with other 1G SFPs/interfaces as long as those are based on 1000BASE-LX/LH standard. No attenuator is needed in any fibre strand.
Cabling and Connectors
- Dual LC/PC Connector (1000BASE-SX, 1000BASE-LX/LH, 1000BASE-EX and 1000BASE-ZX)
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £350.00 (Excl. VAT) £420.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £50.00 (Excl. VAT) £60.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £78.00
£749.20 (Excl. VAT) £899.04 (Incl. VAT) RRP £1,176.84
- £29.17 (Excl. VAT) £35.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £9.99 (Excl. VAT) £11.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £14.99
- £41.69 (Excl. VAT) £50.03 (Incl. VAT) RRP £65.04
£7.50 (Excl. VAT) £9.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £11.70
£4.20 (Excl. VAT) £5.04 (Incl. VAT)