Algo SIP Alerter 8180
The Algo 8180 SIP Audio Alerter is a SIP Compliant PoE Network Audio Device for loud ring and paging applications using dual endpoints. When registered with a SIP server, one endpoint will play an audio file from internal memory upon ring detection. The second endpoint will auto answer for voice paging, completer with two way talk back.
Equipped with a high efficiency integrated amplifier and tuned high quality loud speaker, the 8180 is typically eight times louder than a telephone speaker. If the optional 1185 Horn Speaker is used, then the 8180 can be twenty times louder. Several audio files are pre-loaded into the 8180 internal memory for ring sounds but users may also record or upload custom audio files, music, sound effects, or voice announcements.
The advanced features of the 8180 include SoundSure™ technology which automatically adjusts loud ring and paging volume to compensate for background ambient noise. Ideal for variable noise environments (restaurants, workshops, classrooms, etc.), SoundSure™ ensures that ringing or paging is always heard but not unnecessarily loud.
Outputs for external speaker, slave amplifier, or visual alerter plus multicasting capability enable many more options to enhance notification and alert capabilities. Configuration is possible using the feature buttons or web interface.
- Soundsure™ Ambient Noise Compensation to Automatically Adjust Ouput Level
- Voice Paging with Talkback Capability
- High Efficiency and High Output Wideband Speaker
- Pre-Loaded with Several Ring Tones, Including Bell, Chime, Gong, Buzzer, Warble and Dogs
- Supports Custom Uploaded WAV Files or Reorded Messages
- Multicast Receive or Broadcast Capability
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Outputs for EXternal Speaker, Slave Amplifier, or Visual Alerter
- Visual Notification in Quiet Areas e.g - Churches and Hospitals
- Loud Ringer in Noisy or Variable Noise Environments e.g - Classrooms, Restaurants
- Voice Paging in Warehouses or Workshops
- Outdoor Ringing or Paging with Optional 1185 Horn Speaker
- Multicast Wide Area Notification
- SIP Interface with Ambient Noise Compensation for Existing Speaker(s) or Analogue Input Paging Amplifier
- PoE Eliminates Local Power Supply
- Network Managed SIP Endpoint
- Dual Purpose Loud Ringing and or Talkback Voice Paging
- Multicasting Capability for Wide Area Notification
- Selectable/Customizable Alert Tones or Announcements
- SoundSure™ Ambient Noise Compensation Adjusts Output for Noise Level
- Low Frequency Tones Outperform Tradiitional Shrill Electronic Ringers
- Eight to Twenty Times Louder than Typical Telephones
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
£299.99 (Excl. VAT) £359.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £299.99
- £54.63 (Excl. VAT) £65.56 (Incl. VAT) RRP £85.22
- £350.00 (Excl. VAT) £420.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £15.00 (Excl. VAT) £18.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £15.59
- £54.13 (Excl. VAT) £64.96 (Incl. VAT) RRP £84.44
£115.00 (Excl. VAT) £138.00 (Incl. VAT)
£355.00 (Excl. VAT) £426.00 (Incl. VAT)
£13.52 (Excl. VAT) £16.22 (Incl. VAT) RRP £21.10