Algo 8186 SIP Horn Speaker
The Algo 8186 SIP Horn Speaker features wideband G.722 codec support for optimum speech clarity and intelligibility and is compatible with any premise or hosted Communication Server supporting 3rd party SIP endpoints.
Dual SIP extensions support both voice paging and notification in one endpoint. For loud ringing or other alerting, the speaker will play a tone or other WAV file from memory triggered by ringing the extension. A separate extension can be called for auto-answer voice paging.
With auto-multicast capability, one 8186 speaker can simultaneously stream page or notification audio to any number of additional 8186 speakers for a scalable and cost effective paging solution.
An integrated microphone enables half-duplex talkback and listens for ambient noise to automatically increase speaker volume when ambient noise increases.
An auxiliary input allows an optional call button or switch to initiate a SIP call, generate an announcement, or replay the last voice page received.
Internal audio memory supports storage of customisable messages and tones for playback, as well as page delay for feedback elimination or synchronicity.
The 8186 horn speaker is weatherproof and suitable for both indoor and outdoor locations when properly installed. Once deployed, the 8186 is easily managed using an intuitive web interface but also supports auto-provisioning for minimal touch configuration.
- Power Input - 48 V PoE IEEE 802.3af Class 0 (Max 12.95W - Idle Nominal 2.0W)
- Speaker - Double Re-Entrant Horn Speaker, 11'' x 6 5/8'' (30cm x 16.8cm) Rectangular
- Audio Codecs - G.711 A-law, G.711 u-law, G.722, Polycom Group Page, OGG Vorbis (Other Codec Support Available on Request)
- SIP/Multicast - SIP Page, SIP Page & Zoned Multicast Stream, Zoned Multicast Receive, SIP Ring Alert, SIP Ring Alert & Zoned Multicast Stream
- Server Redundancy - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary Processor - Linux OS ARM Cortex-A8 32-Bit RISC Processor with Crypto Accelerator
- Freq Response - 350 – 9,000 Hz (- 10 dB)
- Sensitivity - 110 dBA 1m/1W (1 kHz)
- Dispersion Angle - 76H x 51V (2 kHz -6dB) Oriented Vertically 11” Tall x 65/8” Wide
- Audio Memory - 1 GByte
- Relay Output - Normally Open or Normally Closed. Max Rating 30 V 50 mA
- Relay Input - Normally Open or Normally Closed Dry Contact Supervision. Algo 1202 Button, Algo 1203 Switch, EOL Resistor Termination
- Configuration - Web Interface or Auto-Provisioning Server
- Provisioning - TFTP, FTP, or HTTP
- NAT - STUN, CRLF Keep Alive
- Environmental: -40 to +122 deg F (-40 to +50 deg C); Suitable for Outdoor and Wet Environments when Properly Installed
- Mounting - Wall, Ceiling, or Double Gang Electrical Box
- Adjustment - 3- Axis
- Weight - 6 lb (2.7 Kg)
- Compliance - EN60950:2001, IEEE 802.3-2008, RFC3261, RoHS, CE, FCC Class B, CISPR 22 Class B, CISPR 24, CSA/UL (USA & Canada)
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
£255.99 (Excl. VAT) £307.19 (Incl. VAT)
- £54.63 (Excl. VAT) £65.56 (Incl. VAT) RRP £85.22
- £350.00 (Excl. VAT) £420.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £33.00 (Excl. VAT) £39.60 (Incl. VAT) RRP £39.99
- £54.13 (Excl. VAT) £64.96 (Incl. VAT) RRP £84.44
- £15.00 (Excl. VAT) £18.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £15.59
£13.52 (Excl. VAT) £16.22 (Incl. VAT) RRP £21.10
£10.25 (Excl. VAT) £12.30 (Incl. VAT) RRP £16.00