The executive model for environments where high-end equipment is especially valued. The four-line, back-lit LCD display and 19 function keys offer advanced comfort when conducting calls. An adapter slot and a USB master port guarantee connectivity to a wide range of applications and access to all features. Excellent voice quality and the fully duplex speakerphone make optiPoint 410 advance a real pleasure to work with. This offering is complemented by a number of handy extras including optiPoint display module support, a headset connection facility, an integrated interface for up to two add-on devices, and an integrated 10/100 Base-T mini-switch. In addition the optiPoint 410 advance offers standard SIP features, while its optiPoint 410 advance S version supports HiPath 8000 functions.
- Eight function keys with LEDs
- 10/100Base-T, VLAN support
- Power over Ethernet (802.3af)
- CTI (TAPI)
- Two control keys (+/–)
- Suitable for wall mounting
Clearance products have either been returned as unwanted, are ex demo units, or may have slight box or cosmetic damage.
Products in this section come with a 3 month warranty.
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £75.00 (Excl. VAT) £90.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £117.00
- £10.00 (Excl. VAT) £12.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £69.99
- £3.00 (Excl. VAT) £3.60 (Incl. VAT) RRP £14.99
- £10.00 (Excl. VAT) £12.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £185.00 (Excl. VAT) £222.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £288.60
- £57.50 (Excl. VAT) £69.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £154.99
£175.00 (Excl. VAT) £210.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £125.00 (Excl. VAT) £150.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £195.00