The new Hytera PD505LF radios impress with their lightweight design, functionality and high cost effectiveness. With their compact design, excellent voice quality and support of digital and analog radio, Hytera PD505LF radios renews your radio communications. Hytera PD505LF radios are designed according to the DMR standard and meet all requirements of this open standard.
Small, Sleek, Light
The size is 115 X 54 X 27mm (PD)/115 X 54 X 30mm (PD), dual-color injection, weight is 260g (PD)/280g (PD).
Long Battery Life
In digital mode, PD operates at least 16 hours under a duty cycle of 5-5-90.
Rugged & Reliable
It is compliant with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards & IP54.
Provides basic digital encryption and Scrambler feature in analog mode.
Supports multiple advanced analog signaling modes, including HDC 1200, 2-Tone and 5-Tone, providing better integration into existing analog radio fleets.
DMRA Data Service
The data protocol is fully compliant to DMRA standard.
Provides basic digital encryption and Scrambler feature in analogue mode.
One Touch Call/Text
Supports One Touch features that comprise of Preprogrammed
Text Messages, Voice Calls and Supplementary Features.
Supplementary Features (optional)
PD50X can decode radio enable, radio disable, and remote monitor, as well as Priority Interrupt.
Dual Mode (AnalogVF & Digital)
Dual modes (analogVF & digital) operation ensures a smooth analogVF to digital migration.
This virtual trunking feature allocates a free timeslot for urgent communications. This effectively enhances frequency efficiency and allows you to communicate in a timely manner in emergency situations.
DMRA Data Service
The data protocol is fully compliant to DMRA standard
- Programmable button that can be assigned two functions. These functions can be selected by pressing or pressing and holding
- Hytera basic encryption with 40 bit
- Squelch in analog operation
- Frequency Range: UHF: 400-470MHz, VHF: 136-174MHz
- Channel Capacity
- : 32 (PD50)/512 (PD56)
- Zone Capacity
- : 3 (PD50)/32 (PD56)
- Channel Spacing: 25/20/12.5KHz
- Operating Voltage: 7.4V
- Battery: 1500mAh (Li-Ion), 2000mAh (Li-Ion)
- Battery Life (5/5/90 ):Analog: about 11 Hours, Digital: about 16 Hours
- Weight: 260g (PD50)/280g(PD56)
- Dimensions:115 x 54 x 27mm (PD50),115 x 54 x 30mm (PD56)
- Frequency Stability: ±0.5ppm
- Antenna Impedance: 50?
- RF Power Output: 0.5W
- FM Modulation: 11K0F3E
- 4FSK Digital Modulation: 12.5KHz Data Only: 7K60FXD, 12.5KHz Data & Voice: 7K60FXW
- Conducted/Radiated Emission: -36dBm <1GHz, -30dBm >1GHz
- Modulation Limiting: ±2.5KHz
- FM Hum & Noise: 40 dB
- Adjacent Channel Power: 60dB
- Audio Response: +1 ~ -3dB
- Audio Distortion: ?3%
- Digital Vocoder Type: AMBE++
- Digital Protocol: ETSI-TS102 361-1,-2,-3
- Sensitivity (Digital): 0.22?V / BER 5%
- Sensitivity (Analog):0.22?V (Typical) (12dB SIN AD), 0.4?V (20dB SIN AD), 0.22?V (12dB SIN AD)
- Adjacent Selectivity TIA-603: 60dB, ETSI:60dB
- Spurious Response Rejection: TIA-603: 70dB, ETSI:70dB
- Inter-modulation: TIA-603:70dB, ETSI:65dB
- Hum & Noise :40dB
- Rated Audio Power Output: 0.5W
- Rated Audio Distortion:<3%
- Audio Response: +1~-3dB
- Conducted Spurious Emission: <-57 dBm
- Operating Temperature: -30? - +60?
- Storage Temperature: -40? - + 85?
- ESD: IEC 61000-4-2 (Level 4), ±8kV (Contact), ±15kV (Air)
- Dustproof & Waterproof: IP54 Standard
- Humidity: Per MIL-STD810 C/D/E/F/G Standard
- Shock & Vibration: Per MIL-STD810 C/D/E/F/G Standard
|Radios for...||Commercial (Site, Security etc)|
|Transmission Type||PMR446 (Licence Free)|
|Digital or Analogue||Analogue, Digital|
|Single radio or multipack||Single Radio|
|Waterproofing||Splash / Weatherproof|
|Dimensions||115 x 54 x 27mm (PD50),115 x 54 x 30mm|
|Battery Type||1500 mAh (lithium-ion battery)|
|Battery Capacity||approx.16 hours (digital)|
|Talk Time||Analog: about 11 Hours, Digital: about 16 Hours|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
£124.95 (Excl. VAT) £149.94 (Incl. VAT) RRP £156.00
£149.00 (Excl. VAT) £178.80 (Incl. VAT) RRP £229.99
- £70.83 (Excl. VAT) £85.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £97.46
£159.00 (Excl. VAT) £190.80 (Incl. VAT) RRP £244.99
- £125.00 (Excl. VAT) £150.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £195.00
- £85.00 (Excl. VAT) £102.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £97.49
- £104.95 (Excl. VAT) £125.94 (Incl. VAT) RRP £197.95
- £159.99 (Excl. VAT) £191.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £249.59