It's little, and it's lovely and you might remember the princess phone in your sister's bedroom or on your mother's desk.
The Princess Phone was introduced in 1959 in response to a rapidly changing world where people wanted convenience and more than just a main phone in the hallway.
Designed by the prolific industrial designer, Henry Dreyfuss, the Princess was compact, attractive and originally available in a variety of colours. With its rounded edges, sleek lines and fashionable styling, it quickly became a household favourite.
- Push Button Dialling
- Redial Button
- Ringer Volume on/off Switch
- Tone/Pulse Switch
- Earpiece Volume Control
|Colour of Retro Phone||No|
|Line Type||Analogue (BT, TalkTalk, Sky, etc)|
|Ringer Volume Switch||No|
|Tone & Pulse Dialling||Yes|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £2,995.00 (Excl. VAT) £3,594.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £699.99 (Excl. VAT) £839.99 (Incl. VAT)
- £2,200.00 (Excl. VAT) £2,640.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £2,625.00 (Excl. VAT) £3,150.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £1,457.32 (Excl. VAT) £1,748.78 (Incl. VAT)
- £1,048.83 (Excl. VAT) £1,258.60 (Incl. VAT)
- £1,200.00 (Excl. VAT) £1,440.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £39.46 (Excl. VAT) £47.35 (Incl. VAT) RRP £58.44