Avaya IP500 Office V2 Control Unit - Features and Info
Enabling growing businesses to harness the power of unified communications
Avaya IP Office 500 is a highly modular unified communications platform, designed to meet the requirements of small and medium enterprises. The award-winning IP Office 500 gives growing companies a complete solution for telephony, messaging, networking, conferencing, customer management, and unified communications. In a single, compact solution, Avaya IP Office provides an unprecedented set of leading-edge communications capabilities to help your employees work smarter and serve your customers more effectively.
Flexible, Expandable, Scalable
With support for up to 12 expansion modules, IP Office 500 provides a combination of up to 384 analog, digital, and IP telephones that can be added quickly and easily. And with the ability to add up to 8 T1/PRI/E1 connections (192 T1/PRI channels or 240 E1 channels), there’s plenty of capacity to keep up with business growth. Analogue and SIP trunks are also supported, so you can connect your IP Office 500 to virtually any interface you desire.
Reliability. Dependable Security
IP Office 500 contains no moving parts such as hard drives or fans, which can fail or cause the unit to overheat. And because IP Office 500 uses a proprietary OS, it is less vulnerable to intrusions or hacking than products based on “standard” operating systems. With IP Office 500, you have the backing of Avaya — a global leader in business communications systems with a legacy of reliability for over 100 years.
IP Office 500 includes up to 128 conference channels (maximum 64 parties per conference) to allow quick set up of conference calls on the fly. Or, schedule them in advance and let IP Office notify participants automatically.
Built in Resiliency
For businesses with more than one location, IP Office 500 can deliver continuous operation while maintaining full-feature transparency across sites without the need for redundant hardware. In the event of a power outage or switch failure, users can automatically failover to another location’s switch, retaining full communications capabilities and securing business continuity.
- Weight - 3.2kg
- Dimensions - 17.5 W x 2.9 H x 14.4” D (445 x 73 x 365mm)
- Operating Temperature - 32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C). 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Power Supply - 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 81-115VA, 2.5A maximum
- PIN-restricted terminals
- CLI call-back for Remote Access
- Integral Firewall
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- PAP/CHAP authentication protocols
- Time profiles
- VPN support
- System Management Audit Trail
- Q.Sig Networking over T1 and IP
- Uniform Dial Plan
- Preferred Edition Networked Messaging
- Proactive remote monitoring via SNMP
- VPN support - IPSec or L2TP
- SIP trunking to low-cost Internet Telephony Service Providers (ITSP)
- Multi-site option (up to 32 sites) features such as Busy Lamp Field, Paging, Desk-to-desk calling, Calling/connected name and number, Hold and Transfer, Centralised Voicemail, Internal Directory, Absent Text Message, Anti-Tromboning, Remote Hot-Desking and Distributed Hunt Groups
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £249.00 (Excl. VAT) £298.80 (Incl. VAT) RRP £388.44
- £2,210.00 (Excl. VAT) £2,652.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £85.00 (Excl. VAT) £102.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £110.00 (Excl. VAT) £132.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £80.00 (Excl. VAT) £96.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £170.00 (Excl. VAT) £204.00 (Incl. VAT)
£150.00 (Excl. VAT) £180.00 (Incl. VAT)