TELECOM500 GSM Taxi Phone With Faceplate - No Button - Black
Available in Design 1, Design 2 or Design 3
The new design TELECOM500 Taxi Freephone is improved, professional, and sleek looking. Just insert a SIM Card and the Phone is ready to use. Ideal to place on a flat surface as well as wall mounting, and comes with a rechargeable battery. The phone is capable of having an auto dial pre-programmed phone number when the Handset is lifted.
The phone is supplied with a pre-designed Faceplate for the Taxi industry, and the Faceplate is available in 3 different designs.
Unique Auto Dial Feature
Thie TELECOM500 has an Auto Dial Feature that can be accessed through the menu with a PIN Code and can also be remotely coded by SMS Text Message, the Auto Dial Feature then enables the user to program the phone to dial a single number once the Handset is lifted, meaning all the user has to do is lift the Handset and they will be connected to the pre-programmed number. The programmed Phone Number can only be changed if the user knows the PIN Code to access the menu.
The hidden feature is also security code protected to ensure that the Phone cannot be tampered with once its in place and programmed. When the TELECOM500 is set to Lock Mode, all buttons are disabled and outgoing calls are restricted apart from the pre-programmed Auto Dial Number.
SMS Text Message Remote Programming - The TELECOM500 Also has SMS Command Features that are Useful
Change Phone Number by SMS Text Message
- When the TELECOM500 is set to Auto-Dial mode, the user can send SMS commands to the Phone to change the Auto Dial phone number. With this if your Phone number (AutoDial Phone Number) was to change, you do not need to have access to the TELECOM500 to change the Auto Dial Number that dials when the Handset is lifted, a Text message can just be sent to the Phone and it will auto re-programme the Auto Dial number
- This is ideal when Phones do not have buttons and when the Phone is placed where there is limited access to them. Unlike with the older phones, the user would need to re-assemble the phone keypad to change the Auto Dial number, but the new TELECOM500 can do this automatically via the text message command sent to the SIM Card that is inserted into the Phone
SMS Text Message for Call Update
- An SMS command can be sent remotely from anywhere in the world to the SIM card that is inserted in the TELECOM500 requesting information about the number of calls made by customers. Once the command is sent the TELECOM500 Phone will reply with the number of calls that have been made by customers, enabling the Taxi Company to see if enough business is being generated via the TELECOM500 Phone
- This Phone is delivered already in AutoDial Mode, just insert the SIM card and the Phone is ready to be used. To set up the Auto-Dial Number follow the simple step by step instructions that are included in the package. If needed the Auto Dial number can be set before the phone is shipped
- When the TELECOM500 is set to Lock Mode, all the Buttons are disabled and outgoing calls are restricted apart from the Pre-Programmed Auto Dial Number
The TELECOM500 is ideal for may companies including Taxi Companies or to put in public places like Shopping Centres and Supermarkets, Hotels and Nightclubs, Doctors Surgeries and Airports, just hang on the wall and customers can pick up the Handset to dial the pre-programmed Auto Dial Number directly. Its ideal for elderly users who may have memory problems and who only call a specified number i.e Family or Doctors Surgeries.
Open to all GSM Mobile Networks in the world, the phone uses GSM SIM Cards like a Mobile Phone and works just like a Mobile Phone but with a Desktop look, the inbuilt rechargeable battery allows the phone to be carried around on the move if needed. The strong antenna ensures great reception.
The TELECOM500 is wall mountable making it ideal as a Taxi Phone in Supermarkets, Hospitals, Train Stations and wherever customers need to call for a Taxi.
- Just Add a Pay As You Go SIM Card and the Phone is Ready to Use
- Make Phone Calls Over a GSM Network Using a Standard SIM Card
- Write and Send Text Messages Quickly on the Large Alphabetical Keypad and Read Incoming Text Messages on the Keypad
- Comes with Rechargeable Battery
- Use the Phones Built in Speakerphone to Make Calls
- Ideal for use as a Taxi Phone, in Supermarkets, Shopping Centres, Hospitals, Railway Stations, Hotels. Airports, Pubs and Bars and many more
- External Antenna
- Large 128 x 64 Dot Matrix Graphic LCD
- Screen Size - 53.2mm x 28.2mm
- Yellow/Green LCD Backlight
- Speakerphone for Ringing and Handsfree Mode
- On/Off Key
- Alarm Clock
- FM Radio
- Hot Dial - Automatically Dials Pre-Programmed Number when Handset is Lifted
- Two Way SMS Messaging
- Battery Capacity - 3.6V/1000mAh Li+Battery
- Wall Mountable
- Dimensions - 220mm x 180mm x 90mm (L x W x H)
TELECOM500 GSM Taxi Phone With Faceplate - No Button Package Contents
- TELECOM500 GSM Wireless Taxi Phone
- 2 Pin Power Plug & UK 3 Pin Power Adaptor
- Backup Battery
- User Manual and Step by Step Instruction
|Colour of Telephone||Black|
|Phone Type||Desk Phone GSM|
|Headset compatability||Cordless headset via handset port|
|SMS Text Messaging||Yes|
|Visual Ring Indication|
|Display Size||128 x 64 Graphic LCD|
|Hearing Aid Compatible||No|
|Date & Time Display||No|
|Low battery indicator / alert||-|
|Dimensions||220mm x 180mm x 90mm (LxWxH)|
|Optional Battery Power||No|
|Battery Type||Li+ Battery|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
£75.00 (Excl. VAT) £90.00 (Incl. VAT)
£36.99 (Excl. VAT) £44.39 (Incl. VAT)
£43.99 (Excl. VAT) £52.79 (Incl. VAT)
£174.56 (Excl. VAT) £209.47 (Incl. VAT)
£40.00 (Excl. VAT) £48.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £263.64
£68.99 (Excl. VAT) £82.79 (Incl. VAT)
£80.00 (Excl. VAT) £96.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £162.75 (Excl. VAT) £195.30 (Incl. VAT) RRP £253.90