The Project 202 is a high end professional office and contact centre headset which is specifically designed and optimised to work with your Yealink SIP-T38G telephone.
It offers crystal clear call clarity together with all day wearing comfort, the headset has built in acoustic shock protection as standard and also allows you to leave your desk using the quick disconnect feature on the connection lead (included) in effect putting the caller on hold. This headset is robust and high quality, and is suitable for all office and contact centre environments.
|Is this product a bundle?||No|
|Monaural or Binaural Headset||Binaural (Dual Ear)|
|Connection Type||RJ11 - Fixed/Bundled|
|For use with||Corded Phones|
|Acoustic Shock Protection||Yes|
|DSP (Digital Signal Processor)||No|
|Hearing Aid Compatible||Yes|
|*Note regarding Connection Leads||*All our optimised headsets are supped pre-configured out of the box and include the correct connection lead”|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £60.00 (Excl. VAT) £72.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £91.00
- £65.00 (Excl. VAT) £78.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £99.30
- £70.00 (Excl. VAT) £84.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £107.60
- £150.00 (Excl. VAT) £180.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £35.00 (Excl. VAT) £42.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £57.90
- £70.00 (Excl. VAT) £84.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £115.95
- £80.00 (Excl. VAT) £96.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £115.85
- £40.00 (Excl. VAT) £48.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £66.20