As a parent, there is nothing more important than the health of your child, and ensuring that your baby is sleeping peacefully at night can go a long way to ensuring your peace of mind, and making sure that your child is healthy at the same time.
Here at PMC Telecom, we understand how important your baby's safety is and that's why we offer great quality baby monitors that you can depend on. Working together with some of the industry's leading manufacturers including BT, Samsung, Motorola and Magic Box we are able to provide you with great quality products which help you to rest assured that you are well-equipped to keep your baby safe and sound at all times.
PMC Telecoms – Baby Monitors
If you are a parent, you will know only too well that one of the main responsibilities in your life is to ensure your child is healthy and safe. You can’t always be there, especially not 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. Even if you have their crib in the same bedroom as you when they are newborns, you will eventually move them into their own room and need to give them space to get to sleep.
Very young babies, however, are still not able to really articulate what they want, so they make noise and if they do not sleep all the way through, they will cry. When they are in another room to where you are, you will want to be able to hear when they are awake and whatever else they are doing during the night.
That’s when you need a baby monitor. However, there are a lot of different baby monitors out there. How do you choose one over another? Fortunately, we are here to help you at PMC Telecom. Although it’s not a traditional telecommunications device, we carry a number of these high-quality and practical devices.
Audio and Video Baby Monitors
If you have been a parent in the past and you are buying for brothers and sisters for your older children, you may be familiar with the old-fashioned and very basic audio baby monitors that used to be on the market. While these are still available, developments over the years with the technology used in these devices and technology, in general, has meant that you can now get video baby monitors.
Key Features You Should Look Out For in Audio and Video Monitors
Although we only have a small selection of audio and video baby monitors for sale at PMC Telecom, we still thought it would be a good idea to highlight some of the key features you may want to consider when choosing one for your home and child.
- High-Quality Video – admittedly, any form of video is going to be a massive help to tell how serious your child’s crying might be or to keep a close eye on them while they sleep. However, the better quality the video footage, the more at ease you are likely to feel if you can see them more clearly.
- Two Way Communication – in the past, baby monitors were only really designed for one-way communication. Therefore, if your baby cried, screamed, or called you, you’d know about it. However, modern models that have been released in the last couple of decades have included two-way communication. This is great if you want to try and soothe or reassure your baby without getting out of bed or it might take you a minute to get to them. When they are older you will be able to have mini conversations with them to see how serious their problem is.
- Play Music – music can have a great calming effect on children. You could choose to play white noise, which has been proven to help children to sleep.
- Control the Camera – it can be helpful to tilt, pan, and even zoom the camera on a baby monitor so you can have a closer look at what your baby is doing without going into their room.
- Temperature – from a safety point of view, it is obviously very important to keep a close eye on the temperature of your little one’s bedroom. Especially when they are asleep because overheating or being too cold is not good for your baby. Modern baby monitors often include a temperature reading that you can always keep an eye on.
The Best Brands and Products in the Industry
PMC Telecom is passionate about offering the best quality products and solutions for the best prices. That is why we carry baby monitors made by some of the best brands in the industry like Hush and BT. These are companies that have a reputation for designing and manufacturing high-performance products.
What’s more, we have tried to take our customer’s budgets into consideration, which is why you will find baby monitors at various different price points. There’s literally something for everyone.
Even after looking through the above information, if you are still unsure which baby monitor is right for you or just some more advice, we understand that you may still feel overwhelmed and we are here to help you. We have a team of friendly and very knowledgeable customer service agents that can answer your questions and help you with any queries you have.
Getting in contact with us is very easy. You can either give us a call on 0161 737 9898, drop us an email at email@example.com, or use the online contact form on this site.