The Mitel SIP-DECT Base Station RFP 43 WLAN connects two mobility standards: DECT, which enables the use of mobile system phones, and an integrated WLAN Access Point, which provides flexible access of PCs or other workstations to the companies network. Additionally, the RFPs support CAT-iq for a perfect audio quality.
The WLAN Access Point allows the installation of WLAN hot-spots, e.g. in conference rooms. They can be part of the powerful, company-wide DECT network, established with Aastra RFP’s.
The Mitel SIP-DECT Base Station RFP 43 WLAN offers due to integrated IEEE 802.11n compatible WLAN Access Point significant advantages compared to a separate infrastructure for DECT and WLAN.
- Only one switch-port is required (PoE recommended)
- Only one access point for both technologies (DECT and WLAN)
- Indoor base station
- 10/100/1000 Mbits
- Dual DECT and WLAN
- VoIP connection using RTP/RTCP protocol (SIP
- Ethernet 10/100/1000 BaseT PoE
- 120 DECT channels supported (GAP standard supported incl. connection handover)
- 8 simultaneous voice channels per RFP
- GAP standard supported
Additionally the Mitel SIP-DECT Base Station RFP 43 WLAN permits
- Easy installation due to preinstalled software
- Simultaneous use as OpenMobilityManager (OMM) in the network
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £500.00 (Excl. VAT) £600.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £820.00 (Excl. VAT) £984.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £276.00 (Excl. VAT) £331.20 (Incl. VAT)
- £450.00 (Excl. VAT) £540.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £472.00 (Excl. VAT) £566.40 (Incl. VAT)
- £685.00 (Excl. VAT) £822.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £550.00 (Excl. VAT) £660.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £480.00 (Excl. VAT) £576.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £748.80