It's little, and it's lovely and you might remember the princess phone in your sister's bedroom or on your mother's desk.
The Princess Phone was introduced in 1959 in response to a rapidly changing world where people wanted convenience and more than just a main phone in the hallway.
Designed by the prolific industrial designer, Henry Dreyfuss, the Princess was compact, attractive and originally available in a variety of colours. With its rounded edges, sleek lines and fashionable styling, it quickly became a household favourite.
- Push Button Dialling
- Redial Button
- Ringer Volume on/off Switch
- Tone/Pulse Switch
- Earpiece Volume Control
|Line Type||Analogue (BT, TalkTalk, Sky, etc)|
|Ringer Volume Switch||No|
|Tone & Pulse Dialling||Yes|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £285.00 (Excl. VAT) £342.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £444.60
- £500.00 (Excl. VAT) £600.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £899.99
- £24.99 (Excl. VAT) £29.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £38.99
- £37.46 (Excl. VAT) £44.95 (Incl. VAT) RRP £58.44
- £40.00 (Excl. VAT) £48.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £48.64
- £48.29 (Excl. VAT) £57.95 (Incl. VAT) RRP £67.95
- £19.67 (Excl. VAT) £23.60 (Incl. VAT) RRP £20.56
£30.43 (Excl. VAT) £36.52 (Incl. VAT) RRP £47.47