The Premium | Noise Cancelling | USB Speakerphone is a high quality Speakerphone that features Six Built in 360° Omni-Directional Microphones, and is ideal for meetings with 4-6 Participants. The Premium Speakerphone is specifically designed and optimised to work with Hamilton Meeting Room Booking Software (GesRoom)
The Premium Speakerphone is designed for Office Professionals with everyday need for audio conferencing. Its compact and portable design maximises mobility, making it ideal for users on the go - its the perfect solution for spontaneous conferencing and collaboration.
Conference calls can be set up in seconds - simply plug into the USB port on your PC/Laptop and you are instantly ready to make or receive conference calls whether you are at home or in the office. The Speakerphone also has a standard 3.5mm Headset Jack for users that prefer to use their Headsets.
The Premium Speakerphone has a Voice Pick-Up Range of 3-5 Metres, and Six new Upgraded Built-In 360° Omni-Directional Microphones ensure Participants can be heard wherever they are in the room. Integrated Echo Cancellation Technology ensures excellent Audio Quality on both ends of the line. The Premium Speakerphone is ideal for Conference Calls with up to 4 to 6 Participants.
The Speakerphone features 4 Touch Keys for - Power On/Off | Volume Up | Volume Down | Microphone Mute, and features a USB-C Data Connection/Charging Port.
- Plug & Play Connectivity - No Software Required - Just Connect to the USB Interface on your Laptop/PC and you are ready to go
- Handsfree - No Headset or Handset Required for One to One Calls or Conference Calls - has 3.5mm Jack Standard Headset Adapter for Users who Prefer to use a Headset
- Crystal Clear Conversations During Calls on Both Ends of the Line - With Noise Reduction and Echo Cancellation
- Hear and be Heard with the Six Built-in 360° Omnidirectional Microphones that Pick up Sound from any Angle
- Ideal for Conference Calls with up to 4-6 Participants
- Compact and Portable Design
- Compatible with Operating Systems such as Windows OS Linux OS, Mac OS and more
- 4 Touch Keys on top of the Speakerphone for - Power On/Off | Volume Up | Volume Down | Microphone Mute
- USB-C Data Connection/Charging Port
- 3-5 Metre Voice Pickup Range
Speakerphone Technical Specifications
- RMS - 2W
- Speakerphone Weight - 280g
- Speakerphone Package Weight - 430g
- Speakerphone Dimensions - D - 130mm x H - 38.2mm
- Speaker - Dynamic 3W, 40mm
- 1 x Premium | Noise Cancelling | USB Speakerphone
- 1 x USB-A to USB-C Cable
- 1 x USB-C Adapter
|Recommended for up to this many users...||6|
|Expandable with optional mics||No|
|Line Type||Analogue (BT, TalkTalk, Sky, etc)|
|If VoIP model - for use with||No|
|Dynamic Noise Reduction||Yes|
|Date & Time Display||No|
|List of Dialled Numbers. Time/Date stamped|
|Speaker Volume Control||Yes|
|Low battery indicator / alert||-|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.