The Solitaire 2000 is perfect for use in supervised environments, is the ultimate in payphone simplicity and is ideally suited to providing call charge cost control. It comes ready programmed, doesn't need batteries and can literally be plugged straight into a line and used.
- Ready to use. Just plug in
- Table or wall mountable
- Pay-on-answer operation
- Takes UK coins 10p, 20p, 50p, £1
- Solitaire 2000 is ready for the New 10p coin to be introduced by the Royal Mint on 1st Jan 2012
- Owners PIN number to allow calls without coins
- Adjustable call charges
- 10 memories
- Programmable international call barring
- Plug-in customiser (PIC) for future enhancements
- 400 coin locking cashbox capacity
- Reverse charge call protection
- Pulse/tone switchable
- Allows 999/112 emergency calls without coins
- Access to Premium Rate services is barred
- Note: Direct Line Connection Only (REN3)
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
Reviews marked “Collected by Trustpilot” originate from Trustpilot verified orders.
Reviews marked “Collected by PMC Telecom” originate from sources other than Trustpilot.
- £224.99 (Excl. VAT) £269.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £299.99
- £199.96 (Excl. VAT) £239.95 (Incl. VAT) RRP £304.33
- £570.00 (Excl. VAT) £684.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £519.00 (Excl. VAT) £622.80 (Incl. VAT) RRP £803.40
- £350.00 (Excl. VAT) £420.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £546.00
- £466.60 (Excl. VAT) £559.92 (Incl. VAT) RRP £345.95
£65.00 (Excl. VAT) £78.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £101.40
- £44.99 (Excl. VAT) £53.99 (Incl. VAT)