Jabra LINK 180 is a manual switch that enables users to answer calls from both desk phones and softphones using the same headset.
Jabra LINK 180 provides a smooth and cost-effective migration path from traditional telephony to Unified Communications. If you already have a deployment of headsets, there is no need to buy new ones.
The switch enables you to answer calls from desk phones and softphones using the same Jabra Quick Disconnect headset. This makes Jabra LINK 180 ideal for offices and contact centers that are in transition to PC-based telephony or use a combination of desk and softphones to maximize operational efficiency.
- Switch seamlessly between desk and softphone using the same headset
- Cost-effective migration to Unified Communications
- Enables use of Jabra desk phone headsets with PC-based softphones
- Manual switch for simple, hassle-free operation
- No need to switch headset when taking a call means never missing a call again
- Compatible with any corded Jabra QD headset
- Compatible with all leading desk phone and softphone brands
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||250 metres|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £25.00 (Ex VAT) £30.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £39.00
- £37.00 (Ex VAT) £44.40 (Incl VAT) RRP £51.48
- £108.33 (Ex VAT) £130.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £169.00
- £120.00 (Ex VAT) £144.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £187.20
- £12.76 (Ex VAT) £15.31 (Incl VAT) RRP £21.99
- £32.58 (Ex VAT) £39.10 (Incl VAT) RRP £50.82
- £89.40 (Ex VAT) £107.28 (Incl VAT) RRP £139.46
£8.50 (Ex VAT) £10.20 (Incl VAT) RRP £12.99