The Polycom SoundPoint IP430 is an enterprise-grade IP telephone. It is designed to meet the telephony needs of general business users such as cubicle workers with low-to-medium telephone call volumes by delivering a robust feature set encompassing traditional telephony features such as call, park, pick-up, hold and transfer, as well as more advanced capabilities such as shared call / bridged line appearance, multiple call appearances, and presence.
The SoundPoint IP 430 offers an easy transition from legacy PSTN systems to the world of IP telephony by providing an intuitive user interface, easy-to-read graphical LCD display, and convenient, one-button access to essential telephony features.
The phone's full-duplex speakerphone, utilising Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology, provides excellent voice quality and enables two-way interactive conversations that are as natural as talking in person.
- Up to 2 dedicated lines
- 132 x 46 pixel graphical LCD
- Full-duplex speakerphone with Acoustic Clarify Technology
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Built-in auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af PoE support
- Local feature-rich GUI
- Shared call / bridged line appearance
- Multiple call appearances
- Flexible line appearances
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £265.00 (Ex VAT) £318.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £413.40
- £19.95 (Ex VAT) £23.94 (Incl VAT)
- £746.99 (Ex VAT) £896.39 (Incl VAT) RRP £1,165.31
£60.00 (Ex VAT) £72.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £93.60
- £179.99 (Ex VAT) £215.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £280.79
- £11.50 (Ex VAT) £13.80 (Incl VAT)
- £35.00 (Ex VAT) £42.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £54.60
- £335.00 (Ex VAT) £402.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £522.60