One of the top of the range IP system phones for the Panasonic KXTDE system. As it is an IP system phone it needs to be connected to a LAN and allocated an IP address to work. If it is plugged into a standard extension or telephone line then the phone will not function.
Next to the programmable buttons is an LCD that displays the information of each button. This is more convenient than using paper to write on the telephone what has been programmed into the button. The display can have multiple pages so the buttons can have more than one feature programmed into them. In total there are 4 pages available which means that 48 features can be programmed.
On the Panasonic KX-NT366 IP system telephone is an Ethernet port so a computer or laptop can be connected to the network as well.
- 6-Line backlit LCD
- 4 x 12-Self labelling, programmable Keys
- Full duplex speakerphone
- 2.5mm headset port
- 2 Ethernet ports (100Base-T)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
|Manufacturer's Code:||Panasonic KX-NT366 - White|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £230.00 (Ex VAT) £276.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £299.99
- £81.90 (Ex VAT) £98.28 (Incl VAT)
- £180.00 (Ex VAT) £216.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £385.60
- £150.00 (Ex VAT) £180.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £189.99
- £102.12 (Ex VAT) £122.54 (Incl VAT) RRP £149.99
- £410.00 (Ex VAT) £492.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £682.18
- Price From: £285.00 (Ex VAT) £342.00 (Incl VAT)
- £89.70 (Ex VAT) £107.64 (Incl VAT)