The Panasonic KX-NT136 IP system telephone is a VOIP system phone for the Panasonic KXTDA telephone system.
It needs to be allocated an IP address for it to function as it will not work on a standard telephone extension or telephone line. It takes its power through the ethernet connection on the network (POE), but if your network is not powered you will need to purchase a power supply as well.
The system telephone has a large 6 line x 24 character backlit LCD making it easy to read information even in poor light.
- 4 tilt positions
- Auto dial
- Auto answer
- Headset compatible
- Hearing aid compatible
- Time saving, easy to use navigator keys
- Message ringer lamp: green/red
- Easy to read Back lit Display
- Conference call
- Handsfree operation
- Speaker phone
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|Manufacturer's Code:||Panasonic KX-NT136 - Black|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £80.00 (Ex VAT) £96.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £304.99
- £230.00 (Ex VAT) £276.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £299.99
- £102.12 (Ex VAT) £122.54 (Incl VAT) RRP £149.99
- £125.00 (Ex VAT) £150.00 (Incl VAT)
- £109.99 (Ex VAT) £131.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £171.59
- £10.25 (Ex VAT) £12.30 (Incl VAT) RRP £16.00
- £55.00 (Ex VAT) £66.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £85.80
- £85.00 (Ex VAT) £102.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £97.49