Up to two Meridian Norstar M7324 CAPS modules can be added to any Meridian Norstar M7324 set. One Station Auxiliary Power Supply (SAPS) is required to power every two CAP modules.
A terminal with one or two modules can be assigned enhanced CAPS status which allows the Meridian Norstar CAPS to support line appearances. Up to five enhanced CAPS positions can be supported on Modular ICS or Modular 8X24 (DR3 or greater) systems. The Compact ICS supports one enhanced CAPS position.
Secretaries and receptionists with Meridian Norstar M7324 sets responsible for call coverage for many lines will find the CAPS very useful. Secretaries, managers and others providing backup answering services will also improve their productivity using a Meridian Norstar CAPS module, as will people requiring high feature usage or line access capabilities, such as telemarketing centre managers.
- Very useful for secretaries and managers
- Useful for people requiring high feature usage or line access capabilities
The terminal must be assigned enhanced CAPS status to provide line appearances or access to Central Office lines.
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £110.00 (Ex VAT) £132.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £171.60
- £28.00 (Ex VAT) £33.60 (Incl VAT) RRP £43.68
- £35.00 (Ex VAT) £42.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £54.60
- £25.00 (Ex VAT) £30.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £39.00
- £20.00 (Ex VAT) £24.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £31.20
- £45.00 (Ex VAT) £54.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £70.20
£65.00 (Ex VAT) £78.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £101.40
- £115.00 (Ex VAT) £138.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £179.40