The NEC XN Vision system telephone is a digital telephone designed to work on the NEC XN120 telephone system. It needs to be connected to a digital extension on the NEC system as it can not function on a standard analogue telephone socket. Another model available in the XN range is the XN Talk which has similar features to the XN Vision.
High Specification System Telephone
The NEC XN Vision is a higher spec model than the NEC XN Talk which is also available for this telephone system. It has an LCD display that shows caller display, missed calls, text messages, as well as the directory names and numbers. Also the height adjustment bracket means that the angle of the NEC system phone can be changed making the LCD easier to read.
On the XN Vision are 12 programmable buttons with dual colour LED lights on them. This makes it easy to see if another user is on a telephone call or not with a quick glance at the telephone. If this is not enough there are is also an extra key module that can be fitted which gives another 24 extra buttons.
The NEC XN Vision system telephone also has full hands free speech through the speakerphone and a call indicator and message waiting light as well.
- 22 buttons for BLF, phone lines and features
- 360º call indicator
- Dual-colour LED line button indicating call status
- 10 additional programmable buttons
- Height adjustment and built in wall mounting
- Hands free operation
|Goods Condition||Brand New|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
No videos found for this product.
- £40.00 (Ex VAT) £48.00 (Incl VAT)
- £50.00 (Ex VAT) £60.00 (Incl VAT)
- £45.00 (Ex VAT) £54.00 (Incl VAT)
- £59.57 (Ex VAT) £71.48 (Incl VAT)
- £39.50 (Ex VAT) £47.40 (Incl VAT) RRP £50.00
- £67.11 (Ex VAT) £80.53 (Incl VAT)
- £83.50 (Ex VAT) £100.20 (Incl VAT)
- £19.06 (Ex VAT) £22.87 (Incl VAT) RRP £29.74