One of the top of the range Ericsson analogue telephones is the Ericsson Dialog 4187 Plus business telephone. It is an analogue telephone so is designed to work when connected to either an analogue telephone line or analogue extension on a telephone system.
The telephone has a full handsfree speaker meaning that the user can talk handsfree with out having to lift up the receiver. If the user does this on a regular basis the Ericsson Dialog 4187 Plus even has a headset socket to connect a headset and talk handsfree.
The Ericsson Dialog 4187 Plus is one of the first of the analogue Dialog telephones to have an LCD screen. It will display the time and date and allows the user to see the number they have dialled before they set the phone to ring it.
This means that you can check that the number keyed in is correct, similar to how it is on a mobile telephone.
- Headset Compatible
- Adjustable LCD Screen
- Handsfree Speakerphone
- 20 Speed Dial Memories
- 50 Name & Number Directory
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|Manufacturer's Code:||Dialog 4187|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £255.60 (Ex VAT) £306.72 (Incl VAT) RRP £398.74
- £224.99 (Ex VAT) £269.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £299.99
- £10.00 (Ex VAT) £12.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £15.60
- £63.82 (Ex VAT) £76.58 (Incl VAT) RRP £89.99
£2.93 (Ex VAT) £3.52 (Incl VAT) RRP £4.57
£20.00 (Ex VAT) £24.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £31.20
- £349.11 (Ex VAT) £418.93 (Incl VAT) RRP £544.61
- £130.00 (Ex VAT) £156.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £166.80