The Burnside T357 entry level Fixed Cellular Terminal (FCT) provides instant access to voice and data communications in any location within the worldwide GSM cellular wireless network, without the delay and expense associated with connection to landline networks. Any standard mobile SIM is all that is required for connection to the GSM network.
Low cost, superior voice quality, compact size and extremely low power consumption make the T355 an ideal choice for the Telco and mobile network operator. All models have a USB data interface for Internet access, e-mail and PC fax. The unit's firmware can also be updated easily via the USB connection.
An internal lithium polymer battery provides uninterruptible service in the event of mains power failure. These FCTs can be free standing or wall-mounted and can be secured by a cable lock to prevent theft. Unlike handheld mobile phones, the T357 provides an easier to use, shareable and permanent resource.
- High performance, high quality configurable FCT
- Uses a standard mobile SIM card
- Quad band GSM/GPRS for phone, SMS and Internet
- Works with standard and PBX telephone systems
- LED indicators for power and call status
- Programmable one-number dial and call-time limit
- Integral USB connector for remote operation by PC
- Wall mounting option for safety & security
- Mains powered AC adaptor with internal battery backup
- Lead-free RoHS compliant
- Designed, manufactured and supported in the UK
- Seamlessly divert landline calls to mobile or another landline using a GSM sim card
- Ideal for tradesmen out of the office who want customers to contact them without calling a mobile
|Goods Condition||Brand New|
|Phone Type||Gateway GSM|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
£174.56 (Ex VAT) £209.47 (Incl VAT) RRP £272.32
- £30.00 (Ex VAT) £36.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £17.26
- £295.00 (Ex VAT) £354.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £460.20
£137.50 (Ex VAT) £165.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £214.50
- £70.83 (Ex VAT) £85.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £97.46
- Price From: £75.00 (Ex VAT) £90.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £114.99
- £1,832.50 (Ex VAT) £2,199.00 (Incl VAT)
£350.00 (Ex VAT) £420.00 (Incl VAT)