50 meters of wireless phone line
If you want an extra telephone socket in your home, you need to install wires and other equipment, which can be both an expensive and time-consuming affair. Telephone sockets are often in high demand in a home, whether it be for plugging in a telephone, fax machine, PC modem or even a set top box.
The Wireless PHONE Jack is a perfect solution for when you need an extra connection. This well-designed plug can be inserted easily and directly into any power socket anywhere in your home without the need for any annoying or visible electrical wires. The Wireless PHONE JACK is a real wireless solution, offering a higher speed than standard power line communication technology.
1 minute plug and play installation
The Wireless PHONE Jack makes installation extremely simple, since it is inserted directly into the power socket without incurring any extra installation costs. Installation time is therefore much quicker, since no physical electrical wires have to be installed. Just plug a Wireless PHONE Jack in and communicate – It's simple and easy.
The Wireless PHONE Jack is based on the cordless DECT standard.
The telephone jack uses DECT technology from RTX in a special configuration, enabling modem signals to be transmitted at speeds of up to 56 Kbit/s based on the V.34 and V.90 standards. This was not possible with DECT in a normal configuration, but with RTX as the unrivalled leader in DECT, we have been able to expand from the standard 9 Kbit/s to 56 Kbit/s.
The Wireless PHONE Jack works with:
- Corded and cordless phones
- Answering machines
- Fax machines
- PC modems
- Satellite set top boxes (Does not work if they require updates i.e. Sky)
- VoIP adapters
- Instant new telephone socket anywhere
- Eliminate long telephone wires
- Secure private voice and data communication by encryption
- No tools required for installation
- Easy relocated – moves from room to room
- Environment friendly, low power consumption
- Add up to four wireless extension units
- Reliable DECT wireless technology
For more information, check out the PDF data sheet and manual below, or see the RTX Phone Jack website by clicking here.
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- A Review By Sean Dougall review by Sean Dougall on 30/07/2010
This is an excellent product, especially if you have a building with just one BT socket on the ground floor. It eliminates extension wires, which are certainly unsightly in an old building and, as in my case, they tuck neatly away behind furniture. They also cost alot less than getting a Telephone Engineer in to fit sockets. The one minute installation is almost achievable, once you've opened the extremely robust packagin and read the easy-to-follow instructions (say another minute!). The additional extension sockets are good value, too, if you want to go into more than one room.
The only downside is that you can't run a wireless hub off them (well, I can't get it to work) but that's no great issue in my case.
PMC Telecom are excellent. I've purchased other products from them and service is personal and efficient.
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £57.86 (Ex VAT) £69.43 (Incl VAT) RRP £99.99
- £80.00 (Ex VAT) £96.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £124.80
- £85.00 (Ex VAT) £102.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £149.99
- £58.25 (Ex VAT) £69.90 (Incl VAT) RRP £90.88
- £45.00 (Ex VAT) £54.00 (Incl VAT)
£45.00 (Ex VAT) £54.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £70.20
- £8.50 (Ex VAT) £10.20 (Incl VAT) RRP £13.26
- £375.00 (Ex VAT) £450.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £515.98