The phone OpenStage 60 is part of the OpenStage phone family. It can be used with SIP or HFA software.
It has standard based SIP support according to RFC 3261 (with SIP software), full-duplex hands-free talking with high quality housing microphone and loudspeaker as well as computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Third party call control.
- TouchGuide for navigation and feature control
- TouchSlider for volume settings
- 8 free programmable sensor keys
- 6 fixed sensor keys for built-in applications
- 6 fixed function keys
- Keypad with 12 keys
- Tiltable TFT color display (QVGA)
- Blue call signalling LED
- 19 blue LEDs for key signalling
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £149.99 (Excl. VAT) £179.99 (Incl. VAT)
- £112.46 (Excl. VAT) £134.95 (Incl. VAT) RRP £189.99
- £10.00 (Excl. VAT) £12.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £12.94
- £44.16 (Excl. VAT) £52.99 (Incl. VAT)
- £62.94 (Excl. VAT) £75.53 (Incl. VAT)
- £91.66 (Excl. VAT) £109.99 (Incl. VAT)
- £350.00 (Excl. VAT) £420.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £546.00
£192.00 (Excl. VAT) £230.40 (Incl. VAT) RRP £299.52