Sennheiser CC 550 Binaural Office Headset
The Sennheiser CC 550 is the top-of-the-line binaural headset and offers powerful, precise sound to both ears for optimal understanding. Its durable construction makes it perfect for any type of office or professional communication.
Over the head, binaural headset with extra-large ear caps supplied with ultra noise cancelling microphone and Activegard protection technology.
- ActiveGardTM safeguards the user from the effects of an acoustic burst
- Independent double-sided headband adjustment and self-adjusting ball-mounted speaker capsules allow perfect fitting to the head
- 300° adjustable microphone boom allows microphone to be positioned exactly for optimal speech clarity. Teflon®* washer support increases positioning accuracy, stability and ensure optimal durability.
- Unique comfort pads in the headband and specially padded ear caps distribute pressure and ensure remarkable comfort even during extended wearing time
- Binaural headset ensures maximum block out of background noise, increasing concentration and efficiency
- Acoustic foam ear pads
- Carry bag
- Clothing clip
- Coloured identification clips (3)
- Leatherette ear pads
- Microphone windscreen
- Microphone Ultra Noise Cancelling
- Frequency response 300 Hz - 3400 Hz
- Distortion Less than 1%
- Speaker impedance ~300
- Frequency response 300 Hz -3400 Hz
- Sound pressure Max. 103 dB limited by ActiveGard
- Ear-cap size X-large ø 51 mm / 2.0 inch
- Cable length 1 m / 3.3 ft Kevlar®* reinforced
- Connector Easy Disconnect
|Monaural or Binaural Headset||Binaural (Dual Ear)|
|Connection Type||Quick disconnect - Requires bottom cord to fit your phone|
|Headset requires a bottom cord for connection to telephone||Yes - Simply click "Add to Cart" to select your connection lead at checkout|
|For use with||Corded Phones, Cordless DECT Phones, PC, Mobile (3.5mm jack)|
|Acoustic Shock Protection||Yes|
|DSP (Digital Signal Processor)||No|
|Hearing Aid Compatible||No|
|*Note regarding Connection Leads||*Please note that this headset requires an additional cable to connect to your telephone.We supply cable for every type of telephone!Rather than charge full price for these specialist cables, we provide them at a heavily discounted cost to customers purchasing them alongside a new headset bought from us. When you add the headset to the cart, our compatibility guide at checkout will help advise on the correct connection cable for your telephone and will apply the discount for you.If you have any questions, or are unsure about the type of connection cable you need, please feel free to call us at any time on: 0161 737 9898|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
Reviews marked “Collected by Trustpilot” originate from Trustpilot verified orders.
Reviews marked “Collected by PMC Telecom” originate from sources other than Trustpilot.
- £100.00 (Excl. VAT) £120.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £165.00
- £104.13 (Excl. VAT) £124.96 (Incl. VAT) RRP £169.99
- £114.00 (Excl. VAT) £136.80 (Incl. VAT) RRP £177.84
- £55.63 (Excl. VAT) £66.76 (Incl. VAT)
- £66.99 (Excl. VAT) £80.39 (Incl. VAT) RRP £100.00
- £31.99 (Excl. VAT) £38.39 (Incl. VAT) RRP £45.25
- £51.29 (Excl. VAT) £61.55 (Incl. VAT) RRP £89.99
- £99.96 (Excl. VAT) £119.95 (Incl. VAT) RRP £155.94