The Polycom CX600 IP Phone delivers all the features that are available in Microsoft Communications Server "14"to provide a cost effective telecommunications solution. The CX600 uses Polycom's HD Voice to ensure that phone calls used on the phone sound as natural as possible.
The user interface gives easy access to basic functions such as making, receiving and managing phone calls. The large 3.5 inch, high resolution colour screen allows for easy navigation between certain functions as dialling controls, calendar, contact directories and presence indication. The CX600 also includes a USB connector so that it can be used in conjunction with a PC.
The Polycom CX600 IP Phone works seamlessly with Microsoft Communications Server "14" to enhance the user's experience and to make it easy for installation and configuration. The phone has two embedded Gigabit Power over Ethernet ports to allow a quicker connection between the phone and any PC and/or network it's connected to.
The Polycom CX600 IP Phone uses Polycom's own HD Voice technology to ensure every phone call is crystal clear.
- Polycom HD Voice Technology
- Individual Volume Keys
- Dedicated RJ11 Headset Port
- Full-duplex Speakerphone
- 3.5" Colour Screen
- Navigation Key Pad
- LED Indicators
- Wall Mountable
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- Price From: £74.99 (Excl. VAT) £89.99 (Incl. VAT)
- £130.00 (Excl. VAT) £156.00 (Incl. VAT)
- Price From: £130.00 (Excl. VAT) £156.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £119.00 (Excl. VAT) £142.80 (Incl. VAT)
- Price From: £248.00 (Excl. VAT) £297.60 (Incl. VAT)
- £118.00 (Excl. VAT) £141.60 (Incl. VAT)
- Price From: £92.00 (Excl. VAT) £110.40 (Incl. VAT)
- £151.49 (Excl. VAT) £181.79 (Incl. VAT)