The Polycom CX500 IP Phone includes embedded Microsoft Office "14" software so that it can be used within any environments using Microsoft Office "14. The CX500 IP Phone has a large colour display to allow the user to see information such as caller's details.
The CX500 uses PoE (Power over Ethernet) to power itself through the network and comes with a tamper-resistant wall mount so that it doesn't have to sit on the user's desk and take up space.
The phone takes advantage of the new device-only user mode in Microsoft Communications "14" therefore reducing the need of a PC to connect to so that it is possible to be used in such places as lobbies and public areas.
The Polycom CX500 IP Phone uses Polycom's own HD Voice technology to ensure every phone call is crystal clear.
- Polycom HD Voice Technology
- Individual Volume Keys
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- 3.5" Colour Display
- Navigation Key Pad
- LED Indicators
- Wall Mountable
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £95.00 (Excl. VAT) £114.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £209.07 (Excl. VAT) £250.88 (Incl. VAT) RRP £326.15
- £96.00 (Excl. VAT) £115.20 (Incl. VAT) RRP £149.76
- £190.00 (Excl. VAT) £228.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £296.40
- £85.00 (Excl. VAT) £102.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £156.00
- £118.00 (Excl. VAT) £141.60 (Incl. VAT)
- £112.74 (Excl. VAT) £135.29 (Incl. VAT) RRP £175.87
- £167.99 (Excl. VAT) £201.59 (Incl. VAT)