Based on the IP and SIP protocols, the KX-NS1000 offers a high level of flexibility and can be integrated into your existing infrastructure.
Thanks to the modular architecture, the system can be tailored to suit your requirements – regardless of whether it’s to be used in a small office or a large company with several locations.
The system also supports a combination of TDM and IP technology, as well as systems based entirely on IP technology. Smartphones and tablet computers can also be seamlessly integrated, allowing you to enjoy all the benefits that working on your own device offers.
The KX-NS1000 provides an innovative unified collaboration and communication environment, including desktop tools, voicemail and an interactive voice response system (IVR). Fully transparent network features, first-class voice quality in HD wideband audio and swift capacity expansions make the KX-NS1000 the most complete Panasonic solution yet.
As the core component of a high-performance VoIP solution, the KX-NS1000 represents a secure investment, offering you optimum reliability and flexibility.
- SIP and IP Network Communications Server
- Integrated unified messaging with up to 24 ports per unit
- Direct support for 1000 SIP users
- Up to 256 SIP trunks
- Powerful applications support
- Unified Messaging System of 2 Channels/ 2 hours
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £550.00 (Excl. VAT) £660.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £570.00
- £650.00 (Excl. VAT) £780.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £950.00
- £650.00 (Excl. VAT) £780.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £930.00
- Price From: £329.96 (Excl. VAT) £395.95 (Incl. VAT)
- £733.33 (Excl. VAT) £880.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £1,160.00
£395.00 (Excl. VAT) £474.00 (Incl. VAT)
- Price From: £750.00 (Excl. VAT) £900.00 (Incl. VAT)
£125.00 (Excl. VAT) £150.00 (Incl. VAT)