Orchid PABX 206
The Orchid PBX206 is a great value for money, easy install, entry level small business telephone system (PBX). Perfect for both small business and home workers who want to be able to differentiate between business and personal calls, or those households where access to the phone is at a premium.
This is a DIY plug and play system, and comes with all the required adaptors you need to get yourself started. For slightly larger companies, or even those looking for a low cost way of future proofing their telecoms installation, we have the Orchid PBX308 and the Orchid PBX416 in the Orchid Small Business Telephone System (PBX) range.
- 2 Exchange Lines
- 6 Extensions 1 - 6
- Simple plug & play set up
- Auto Attendant with 12 second OGM
- Call Forwarding
- Call Transfer
- Conference Call
- Call Pick Up
- Direct Dial Extensions
- Programmable Call Restrictions (6 Levels)
- Caller ID compatible (FSK & DTMF)
- Flexible Ringing Assignment
- Easy Installation
- Power Failure Transfer
- RJ11 Extension Ports (please see related products below for adapters if required)
Intelligent Recording XTR Analogue 02
XtR Analog Recorder 02 Phone Recording Device provides a centralized PC Phone Recorder solution for applications with 2 Lines or Analog devices.
XtR Analogue 02Telephone Call Recorder comes complete with BackOffice PC Phone Recording Software and Call Manager 3.0 Phone Call Recorder administration software. This Telephone Call Recording software resides on a Phone Recorder Computer in the PBX room. Combined with either the Analogue 02, Analogue 04 or Analogue 08 hardware solutions that in turn are connected to the analogue extension wiring of your telephone system, or directly onto your incoming analog lines.
The Analog Phone Recording Systems combine the Analog 02,04 or 08 Phone Recording Devices to meet the needs and requirements of most users. The Phone Call Recording Device can be set to record analog lines or any audio signal such as radio channels if desired.
- Stack up to 5 XtR Analogue Phone Call Recorders per PC and can combine with Digital 04/16 Phone Call Recording Equipment on same Phone Recording Computer system, up to 48 combined Phone Call Recording ports
- Direct line or behind PBX Computer Phone Recorder
- Caller ID and digits dialed recorded
- Audio balancing on per port basis
- Store calls anywhere on your network
- Ignore short calls setting - eliminates very short recordings
- Archive management on a per channel basis
- Simple to set-up and change as needed
Call Recording Legislation
|Is this product a bundle?||No|
|Specs / Users|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
£85.00 (Excl. VAT) £102.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £132.60
- £52.00 (Excl. VAT) £62.40 (Incl. VAT)
- £90.00 (Excl. VAT) £108.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £140.40
- £832.37 (Excl. VAT) £998.84 (Incl. VAT) RRP £1,298.50
- £30.00 (Excl. VAT) £36.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £112.99
- £1.80 (Excl. VAT) £2.16 (Incl. VAT) RRP £2.81
£15.00 (Excl. VAT) £18.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £24.00
BT Paragon 650 - Corded Telephone / Answering Machine + JPL 100 Monaural Noise Cancelling Office Headset£69.30 (Excl. VAT) £83.16 (Incl. VAT)