The Nortel i2004 Silver Bezel telephone offers an array of features, which, combined with VoIP technology makes it an efficient and competent business phone.
The Nortel IP Phone 2004 delivers traditional business communications in a network controlled by a Nortel Business Communications Manager, Meridian 1, Communication Server 1000, Communication Server 1000M or Multimedia Communications Server 5100. The IP Phone 2004 is directly connected to the LAN via a 10/100 BaseT Ethernet connection, offering simplified management and reducing the time and cost associated with moves, adds and changes.
Its sleek design delivers all the functionality of a regular telephone, with the added benefits of IP telephony.
- Built in ethernet switch
- Flash downloadable firmware
- Available in Charcoal and Ether Grey
- Hold, Release, Mute keys
- Volume control bar
- Programmable feature keys
- Handsfree Speakerphone
- Feature Keys
- Large LCD Display 5x24 character
- Multiple lines
- Message Waiting Lamp and visual ring indicator
- Headset port and headset key
- RJ45 Line/patch cord not supplied
- Phase 2
- Supports power over ethernet (POE) WITHOUT any splitter
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £75.00 (Excl. VAT) £90.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £117.00
- Price From: £75.00 (Excl. VAT) £90.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £117.00
- Price From: £70.00 (Excl. VAT) £84.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £109.20
- £70.00 (Excl. VAT) £84.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £109.20
- £250.00 (Excl. VAT) £300.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £390.00
£55.00 (Excl. VAT) £66.00 (Incl. VAT)
£120.00 (Excl. VAT) £144.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £65.00 (Excl. VAT) £78.00 (Incl. VAT)