Looking to set up your first Wireless Home Network? Buy this excellent value Wireless Starter Kit, which contains a modem router to wirelessly share your broadband connection and a less than a half price USB adapter to wirelessly connect your PC or Laptop.
- Includes Wireless Modem Router & USB Adapter
- Less than ½ Price Wireless USB Adapter for your PC or Laptop*
- Wirelessly share your Broadband Internet connection
- No more queues for the Internet or wires across your home
- No need for a separate modem -
- Wireless Modem Router connects straight to your BT Broadband Line
- Easy to set-up with step-by-step instructions
- Strong security and encryption protects your network & data
Wireless Home Network Starter Kit
The DGB111G Wireless Starter Kit includes a DG834G 54 Mbps Wireless ADSL Modem Router and a less than ½ price* WG111 USB Adapter for connection to your home desktop computer or laptop. The DG834G Wireless Modem Router eliminates queues for the Internet by wirelessly sharing your broadband connection in your home. If you prefer, the DG834G also has a built-in 4 port switch, enabling you to connect some computers using cables if you prefer.
The WG111 Wireless USB adapter is really easy to use - it just plugs into an available USB port on your desktop computer or laptop. For laptop users, the WG111 Wireless USB Adapters will also be useful out and about in public wireless hotspots, at work, or houses of friends and family.
Safe & Secure
The DG834G Wireless Modem Router is equipped with features that lock down your home network. The built in Firewall operates as your first line of defence against unwanted intruders. The DG834G also facilitates both WEP and WPA-PSK wireless encryption, which protect your network from eavesdroppers and bandwidth pinchers! All you have to do is set a password, which is encrypted - WPA-PSK provides the best security for home wireless networks in the industry.
Content filtering lets you control access to inappropriate websites and limit usage by time of day. To be ultimately secure you can limit access to designated computers using their unique ID, called a MAC address.
Easy to Set-up
The DG834G 54 Mbps wireless router is simple to use - it plugs directly into your ADSL line, no need for a separate modem. Set-up could not be easier; NETGEAR's Smart Wizard install assistant automatically detects and makes the best connection to your ISP (Internet Service Provider). It is also easy to change the settings of your DG834G wireless router via a web-browser interface.
The WG111 simply plugs into the external USB port of your desktop PC or notebook/laptop computer - eliminating the need to open up the chassis. As with the DG834G Wireless Modem Router, set-up is made quick and easy with NETGEAR's Smart Wizard Install assistant. NETGEAR's Smart Wizard user interface makes it easy to adjust the settings of your adapter: e.g. adding wireless security settings or scanning for a local wireless network.
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £12.00 (Excl. VAT) £14.40 (Incl. VAT) RRP £17.63
- £449.95 (Excl. VAT) £539.94 (Incl. VAT) RRP £701.93
- £68.94 (Excl. VAT) £82.73 (Incl. VAT)
- £143.00 (Excl. VAT) £171.60 (Incl. VAT)
- £12.49 (Excl. VAT) £14.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £17.99
- £18.00 (Excl. VAT) £21.60 (Incl. VAT)
- £25.52 (Excl. VAT) £30.62 (Incl. VAT)
- £1,388.00 (Excl. VAT) £1,665.60 (Incl. VAT)