Adding a headset to a Motorola two way radio is a great way of improving productivity and improving health and safety. This is because users are now able to perform tasks handsfree instead of having to hold a two way radio to communicate at the same time.
The Motorola two way radio headset also allows the user to transmit on the two way radio simply by talking. This is because the microphone has voice activation or VOX which allows the radio to transmit as soon as it is used.
The Motorola two way radio headset has a headband that goes across the top of the head to hold it in place. This makes the two way radio headset very secure even if the user is very active.
The Motorola two way radio headset is a great way of enhancing an already good investment and at a low price too.
- Noise Reduction
- Voice Activated
- Easy to Use
|Two Way Radio - Accessory Type||Headset|
|For use with||Motorola|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £21.27 (Excl. VAT) £25.52 (Incl. VAT) RRP £49.99
- £29.95 (Excl. VAT) £35.94 (Incl. VAT) RRP £39.95
- £15.31 (Excl. VAT) £18.37 (Incl. VAT)
£21.26 (Excl. VAT) £25.51 (Incl. VAT) RRP £33.17
- £16.16 (Excl. VAT) £19.39 (Incl. VAT) RRP £24.99
- £25.52 (Excl. VAT) £30.62 (Incl. VAT) RRP £39.99
- £35.00 (Excl. VAT) £42.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £54.60
- £19.99 (Excl. VAT) £23.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £26.53